Social Security Reform in Brazil: Achievements and Remaining Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gentilini, Ugo & Omamo, Steven Were, 2011. "Social protection 2.0: Exploring issues, evidence and debates in a globalizing world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-340, June.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Jung, Juergen & Tran, Chung, 2009.
"Macroeconomic implications of early retirement in the public sector: The case of Brazil,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 777-797, April.
- Gerhard Glomm & Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2006. "Macroeconomic Implications of Early Retirement in the Public Sector: The Case of Brazil," Caepr Working Papers 2006-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Luiz de Mello, 2011. "Brazilâ€™s Achievements and Challenges," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(1), pages 3-10, March.
- Jung, Juergen & Tran, Chung, 2012.
"The extension of social security coverage in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 439-458.
- Chung Tran & Juergen Jung, 2007. "The Extension of Social Security Coverage in Developing Countries," Caepr Working Papers 2007-026, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2011. "The Extension of Social Security Coverage in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2011-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Pedro C Ferreira & Marcelo R Dos Santos & Flavio Cunha, 2010. "The Impact of Social Security Reform on Occupational and Retirement Behavior: A Quantitative Assessment for Brazil," 2010 Meeting Papers 977, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Argesanu, Nicolae Razvan, 2013.
"Politici Din Sfera Protectiei Sociale Si Sustenabilitatea Lor In Contextul Constrangerilor Bugetare
[Policy Of Social Protection Sphere And Their Sustenability In The Context Of Budgetary Constrain," MPRA Paper 47800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Brésil; protection sociale; réforme du système de retraite; social protection; social security reform;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:534-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .