Adult Education in Turkey: Stylized Facts, Determinants and Further Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopes, Margarida & Fernandes, Graca, 2011. "Formal, non-formal and informal learning and higher education graduates' reemployment: evidence for Portugal," MPRA Paper 34445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1998. "Unravelling Supply and Demand Factors in Work-Related Training," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 266-283, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAdult education; economic growth; Turkey;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-11-09 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2013-11-09 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .