Formal, non-formal and informal learning and higher education graduates' reemployment: evidence for Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ammermüller, Andreas, 2005. "Educational Opportunities and the Role of Institutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-44, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leâo Fernandes, GRAÇA & Passos, JOSÉ & Chagas Lopes, MARGARIDA, 2004. "Skill Development Patterns and their Impact on Re-employability: Evidence for Portugal," MPRA Paper 22075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011.
"Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation,"
32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Vocational Training and R&D: Towards New Forms of Labor Market Regulation," Working Papers wp082011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinçer, N. Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2013. "Adult Education in Turkey: Stylized Facts, Determinants and Further Issues," MPRA Paper 49496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFormal; non formal and informal learning; higher education graduates; employability;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-07 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .