Alomorfismos Nas Empresas E Na Gestão De Recursos Humanos Em Plena Sociedade Informacional
[Allomorphisms in Corporations and in Human Resources Management (HRM)in Informational Society]
The informational society is not innocuous for corporations and organizations. The assortment of allomorphic phenomenon that are taking place in corporations and on the implicit human resources management (i.e. persons) cannot set aside any indifference among entrepreneurs, workers or social partners. The corporation’s frameworks, the structure and performance, the person’s management, the labour relations and other new dimensions are analyzed on the present paper, trying to preview some trends. We make an attempt to shape the behaviors and forthcoming procedures of the social actors in order to forecast the management and the labour, with the certainty that the uncertainty is part of the future.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011.
"Education, Vocational Training And R&D: Towards New Forms Of Labor Market Regulation,"
Journal of Research in Educational Sciences,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 16-31, June.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Vocational Training and R&D: Towards New Forms of Labor Market Regulation," Working Papers wp082011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Miguel Santos, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and Vet Theories Guide for Policy Makers," Journal of Research in Educational Sciences, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 125-144, December.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and VET. Theories Guide for Policy Makers," MPRA Paper 24056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorna Porcellato & Fiona Carmichael & Claire Hulme & Barbara Ingham & Arvin Prashar, 2010. "Giving older workers a voice: constraints on the employment of older people in the North West of England," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 24(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Gilnei C. Santos & João E. de Lima & Patrícia M. A. Bastos & Rosa M. O. Fontes, 2010. "Mercado De Trabalho E Os Efeitos Dos Programas De Transferência No Rural De Minas Gerais," Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], in: Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Bob HEPPLE, 2001. "Equality and empowerment for decent work," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 140(1), pages 5-18, 03.
- Miguel Baião Santos, 2010. "Condicionantes e Dispositivos de Inserção no Mercado de Trabalho - Modelo Holoclético," Working Papers wp102010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.