Novas Formas de Organização do Trabalho nas Micro e Pequenas Empresas
[New Forms of Work Organization in Micro and Small Enterprises]
The implementation of new forms of organization of the work (NFWO) has been recurrently applied in the medium and large corporations, especially those whose activity is centered in traditional industrial sectors. With virtues and inconvenients the NFWO seems to be apparently to be kept out of the micro and small enterprises (MSE) frameworks. In this text, we attempt to describe, to characterize and to clearly underline the potential that some NFWO (job rotation, job enlargement, job enrichment and semi-autonomous work groups) can take in the MSE, especially to face the hostile economic moments and to survive in the unavoidable sphere of the globalization in the informational society.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miguel Santos, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and Vet Theories Guide for Policy Makers," Journal of Research in Educational Sciences, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 125 - 144, December.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011.
"Education, Vocational Training And R&D: Towards New Forms Of Labor Market Regulation,"
Journal of Research in Educational Sciences,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 16-31, June.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Vocational Training and R&D: Towards New Forms of Labor Market Regulation," Working Papers wp082011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Santos, Miguel, 2011.
"Alomorfismos Nas Empresas E Na Gestão De Recursos Humanos Em Plena Sociedade Informacional
[Allomorphisms in Corporations and in Human Resources Management (HRM)in Informational Society]," MPRA Paper 32309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mead, Donald C. & Liedholm, Carl, 1998. "The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-74, January.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Arundel & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Antoin Valeyre, 2006. "The Organization of Work and Innovative Performance A comparison of the EU-15," DRUID Working Papers 06-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and VET. Theories Guide for Policy Makers," MPRA Paper 24056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.