Report NEP-EDU-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alison L. Booth & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Achievement? A Study in a Coeducational University," Borradores de Economia 787, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel A. Kamhöfer & Hendrik Schmitz, 2013. "Analyzing Zero Returns to Education in Germany: Heterogeneous Effects and Skill Formation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 598, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- G. Brunello & M. Fort & G. Weber & C. T. Weiss, 2013. "Testing the Internal Validity of Compulsory School Reforms as Instrument for Years of Schooling," Working Papers wp911, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Peterson, Stefan & Sävje, Fredrik, 2013. "Revisiting the Educational Effects of Fetal Iodine Deficiency," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Ivaniushina & Daniel Alexandrov, 2013. "Different levels of social organization in the formation of anti-school attitudes among adolescents," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/EDU/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vu Hoang Linh & Le Viet Thuy & Giang Thanh Long, 2012. "Equity and Access to Tertiary Education: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00880241 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarena Goodman, 2013. "Learning from the test: raising selective college enrollment by providing information," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-69, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dinçer, N. Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2013. "Adult Education in Turkey: Stylized Facts, Determinants and Further Issues," MPRA Paper 49496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Educational attainment and economic outcomes," Speech 69, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Susan Herbst-Murphy, 2013. "Driving positive behavior change through education and motivation: summary of a PayPerks workshop," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 13-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dixon, Keith, 2013. "Growth and dispersion of accounting research about New Zealand before and during a National Research Assessment Exercise: Five decades of academic journals bibliometrics," MPRA Paper 51100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnny Ducking & Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2013. "Compensation Discrimination in the NFL: An Analysis of Career Earnings," Working Papers 13-25, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- William Dudley, 2013. "Are recent college graduates finding good jobs?," Speech 109, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.