Report NEP-CWA-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Sokolov & Alexander Chulok & Vladimir Mesropyan, 2013. "Long-Term Science and Technology Policy – Russian priorities for 2030," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Burkitbayeva, Saule & Kerr, William A., 2013. "The Accession of Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine to the WTO: What will it Mean for the World Trade in Wheat?," Commissioned Papers 158891, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Dmitry Suslov, 2013. "The US-Russia missile defense dialogue as a factor of the Russian defense policy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 02/IR/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dinçer, N. Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2013. "Adult Education in Turkey: Stylized Facts, Determinants and Further Issues," MPRA Paper 49496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durand , Rodolphe & Szostak , Bérangère & Jourdan , Julien & Thornton , Patricia, 2013. "Institutional Logics as Strategic Resources," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1004, HEC Paris.
- Jonathan Pickering & Jakob Skovgaard & Soyeun Kim & J. Timmons Roberts & David Rossati & Martin Stadelmann & Hendrikje Reich, 2013. "Acting on Climate Finance Pledges: Inter-Agency Dynamics and Relationships with Aid in Contributor States," CCEP Working Papers 1306, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nguyen Thang DAO & Julio DÁVILA, 2013. "Geographical factors, Growth and Divergence," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2013. "The Growth Of Cities," Working Papers wp2013_1308, CEMFI.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 44, WWWforEurope.
- Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond & José Luis Roig, 2013. "How market access shapes human capital investment in a peripheral country," Working Papers XREAP2013-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2013.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Polina Kryuchkova, 2013. "Law And Economics Of Antitrust Enforcement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.