The Accession of Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine to the WTO: What will it Mean for the World Trade in Wheat?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiau Looi Kee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2008.
"Import Demand Elasticities and Trade Distortions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 666-682, November.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2004. "Import Demand Elasticities and Trade Distortions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2004. "Import demand elasticities and trade distortions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3452, The World Bank.
- David Vanzetti & Santiago Fernandez de Córdoba & Veronica Chau, 2005. "Banana Split: How Eu Policies Divide Global Producers," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 31, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012.
"Measuring the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Kosovo,"
wiiw Working Papers
85, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012. "Measuring the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Kosovo," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 98, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Holzner Mario, 2008. "GSIM Measurement of the Effects of the EU accession of the Balkans and Turkey on Agricultural Trade," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(1), pages 7-14, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2015.
"Price Discrimination And Pricing-To-Market Behavior Of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(03), pages 287-316, August.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price Discrimination and Pricing to Market Behavior of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187583, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price discrimination and pricing to market behavior of Black sea region wheat exporters," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsaccession; Kazakhstan; MFN; Russia; tariff reduction; Ukraine; wheat; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; International Development; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2013-11-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:158891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .