Report NEP-TRA-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2013. "Structural Reforms and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2013/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Răzvan, 2013. "Romanian current account sustainability after the adhesion to European Union," MPRA Paper 51244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2013.
- Poncet, Sandra & de Waldemar, Felipe Starosta, 2013. "Product relatedness and firm exports in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6676, The World Bank.
- Alexander Sokolov & Alexander Chulok & Vladimir Mesropyan, 2013. "Long-Term Science and Technology Policy – Russian priorities for 2030," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Polina Kryuchkova, 2013. "Law And Economics Of Antitrust Enforcement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dmitry Suslov, 2013. "The US-Russia missile defense dialogue as a factor of the Russian defense policy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 02/IR/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dmitry Suslov, 2013. "The US-Russia relations and the Russian strategic defense policy: getting beyond the cold war logic," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/IR/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Burkitbayeva, Saule & Kerr, William A., 2013. "The Accession of Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine to the WTO: What will it Mean for the World Trade in Wheat?," Commissioned Papers 158891, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Wang, Daili, 2013.
[Foreign Direct Investment and the Entry of New Firms]," MPRA Paper 50984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Chernovich, 2013. "Technology and pro-environmental behavior in urban households: how technologies mediate domestic routines," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- bao, haisong, 2013.
[The Savings Glut and the Economic Crisis]," MPRA Paper 50931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huanxiu GUO & Sébastien Marchand, 2013. "Is participatory social learning a performance driver for Chinese smallholder farmers?," Working Papers halshs-00878886, HAL.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Börger, Tobias & Frör, Oliver, 2013. "The influence of ethnicity and culture on the valuation of environmental improvements: Results from a CVM study in Southwest China," FZID Discussion Papers 81-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Holst, Carsten & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2013. "Trade, market integration and spatial price transmission on EU pork markets following Eastern enlargement," DARE Discussion Papers 1307, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Liu, Kai, 2013. "Health Insurance Coverage for Low-income Households: Consumption Smoothing and Investment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Vu Hoang Linh & Le Viet Thuy & Giang Thanh Long, 2012. "Equity and Access to Tertiary Education: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Valeria Ivaniushina & Daniel Alexandrov, 2013. "Different levels of social organization in the formation of anti-school attitudes among adolescents," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/EDU/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maria Bas & Pamela Bombarda, 2013. "Chinese Trade Reforms, Market Access and Foreign Competition: the Patterns of French Exporters," Post-Print hal-00874946, HAL.
- Blazevski, Nikica Mojsoska & Petreski, Marjan & Petreska, Despina, 2013. "Increasing labour market activity of the poor and females: Letâ€™s make work pay in Macedonia," EUROMOD Working Papers EM16/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.