Law And Economics Of Antitrust Enforcement In Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Connor, 2006. "Effectiveness of Antitrust Sanctions on Modern International Cartels," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 195-223, December.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Andrey Shastitko, 2012. "Rules on Retailer-Supplier Relationships in the Competition Policy of the Russian Federation: How and Why Misunderstanding Economics Threatens the Competitiveness of the Sector," Antitrust Chronicle, Competition Policy International, vol. 7.
- Gary S. Becker & George J. Stigler, 1974. "Law Enforcement, Malfeasance, and Compensation of Enforcers," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Nuno Garoupa & Matteo Rizzolli, 2012. "Wrongful Convictions Do Lower Deterrence," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(2), pages 224-231, June.
- Mann, Jeoffrey & Wright, Joshua, 2010. "Innovation and the Limits of antitrust," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 99-123.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Andrei Shastitko, 2011. "Russian anti-trust policy: power of enforcement versus quality of rules," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 493-505, June.
- Steven Shavell & A. Mitchell Polinsky, 2000. "The Economic Theory of Public Enforcement of Law," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 45-76, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana B. Avdasheva & Dina V. Tsytsulina, 2014. "The Effects Of Competition Policy: Merger Approval, Entry Barrier Removal, Antitrust Enforcement Compared," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsantitrust; Russia; public enforcement; complaints; legal errors.;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2013-11-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HME-2013-11-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2013-11-09 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:05/pa/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .