The Power of Apology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Uri Gneezy & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Pay Enough or Don't Pay at All," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 791-810.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortaçsu, 2004. "Economic Insights from Internet Auctions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 457-486, June.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Ho, 2012. "Apologies as Signals: With Evidence from a Trust Game," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(1), pages 141-158, January.
- Srivastava, Vatsalya, 2017. "The Sorry Clause (revision of CentER DP 2016-008)," Discussion Paper 2017-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fischbacher, Urs & Utikal, Verena, 2013. "On the acceptance of apologies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 592-608.
- Srivastava, Vatsalya, 2017. "The Sorry Clause (Revision of TILEC DP 2016-004)," Discussion Paper 2017-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Srivastava, Vatsalya, 2016. "The Sorry Clause," Discussion Paper 2016-008, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Verena Utikal, 2013.
"I am sorry - Honest and fake apologies,"
TWI Research Paper Series
81, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Verena Utikal, 2013. "I am sorry - Honest and Fake Apologies," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Luís Cabral & Lingfang (Ivy) Li, 2015.
"A Dollar for Your Thoughts: Feedback-Conditional Rebates on eBay,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(9), pages 2052-2063, September.
- Luis Cabral & Lingfang (Ivy) Li, 2012. "A Dollar for Your Thoughts: Feedback-Conditional Rebates on eBay," Working Papers 12-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Luis Cabral & Lingfang Li, 2015. "A dollar for your thoughts: Feedback-conditional rebates on eBay," Natural Field Experiments 00578, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ben Gilbert & Alexander James & Jason Shogren, 2017. "Corporate Apology for Environmental Damage," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Srivastava, Vatsalya, 2016. "The Sorry Clause," Discussion Paper 2016-004, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
More about this item
KeywordsApology; Credulity; Natural Field Experiment;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcdx:2009-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Suzanne Robey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdnotuk.html .