The Consequences of Using One Assessment System To Pursue Two Objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Canice Prendergast, 1999. "The Provision of Incentives in Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 7-63, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2016.
"Pay for Locally Monitored Performance? A Welfare Analysis for Teacher Attendance in Ugandan Primary Schools,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10118, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2018. "Pay for locally monitored performance? A welfare analysis for teacher attendance in Ugandan primary schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 12836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacobus, Cilliers & Ibrahim, Kasirye & Clare, Leaver & Pieter, Serneels & Andrew, Zeitlink, 2016. "Pay For Locally Monitored Performance- A Welfare Analysis for Teacher Attendance in Ugandan Primary Schools," Occasional Papers 244098, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Thomas S. Dee & Will Dobbie & Brian A. Jacob & Jonah Rockoff, 2016. "The Causes and Consequences of Test Score Manipulation: Evidence from the New York Regents Examinations," NBER Working Papers 22165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2014.
"In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno,"
FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers
2014-04, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Angrist, Joshua & Battistin, Erich & Vuri, Daniela, 2015. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno," IZA Discussion Papers 8959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2014. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno," NBER Working Papers 20173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2015. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno," Working Papers 747, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Erich Battistin, 2016. "How manipulating test scores affects school accountability and student achievement," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 295-295, September.
- Melanie Lührmann & Marta Serra-Garcia & Joachim Winter, 2014.
"The Impact of Financial Education on Adolescents' Intertemporal Choices,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4925, CESifo Group Munich.
- Melanie Lührmann & Marta Serra-Garcia & Joachim K. Winter, 2014. "The impact of financial education on adolescents' intertemporal choices," IFS Working Papers W14/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Singh, Abhijeet, 2015. "Private school effects in urban and rural India: Panel estimates at primary and secondary school ages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 16-32.
- Ulrik Hvidman & Hans Henrik Sievertsen, 2018. "High-Stakes Grades and Student Behavior," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 18/698, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-07-15 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2013-07-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.