Who Ran on Repo?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pozsar, Zoltan & Adrian, Tobias & Ashcraft, Adam B. & Boesky, Hayley, 2013.
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam Ashcraft & Hayley Boeski & Zoltan Pozsar, 2012. "Shadow banking," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 105(1), pages 157-184.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam Ashcraft & Hayley Boesky & Zoltan Pozsar, 2012. "S hadow Banking," Revue d'économie financière, Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(1), pages 157-184.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "Shadow Banking Regulation," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 99-140, October.
- Gorton, Gary B., 2010. "Slapped by the Invisible Hand: The Panic of 2007," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199734153.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin & Michael Walker, 2014.
"Repo Runs: Evidence from the Tri-Party Repo Market,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2343-2380, December.
- Copeland, Adam & Martin, Antoine & Walker, Michael, 2011. "Repo runs: evidence from the tri-party repo market," Staff Reports 506, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2014.
- Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin & Michael Walker, 2010. "The tri-party repo market before the 2010 reforms," Staff Reports 477, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordo?ez, 2014.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 343-378, February.
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2011. "Collateral Crises," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-25, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Guillermo Ordonez & Gary Gorton, 2011. "Collateral Crises," 2011 Meeting Papers 569, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gary B. Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Collateral Crises," NBER Working Papers 17771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean BarthÃ©lÃ©my & Vincent Bignon & BenoÃ®t Nguyen, 2017.
"Illiquid Collateral and Bank Lending during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2017-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- J. Barthélemy & V. Bignon & B. Nguyen, 2017. "Illiquid Collateral and Bank Lending during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Working papers 631, Banque de France.
- Kato, Ryo & Tsuruga, Takayuki, 2016.
"The safer, the riskier: A model of financial instability and bank leverage,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 71-77.
- Ryo Kato & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2014. "The Safer, the Riskier: A Model of Financial Instability and Bank Leverage," CAMA Working Papers 2014-26, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cyree, Ken B. & Griffiths, Mark D. & Winters, Drew B., 2013. "Federal Reserve financial crisis lending programs and bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3819-3829.
- Gertler, M. & Kiyotaki, N. & Prestipino, A., 2016.
"Wholesale Banking and Bank Runs in Macroeconomic Modeling of Financial Crises,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Andrea Prestipino, 2016. "Wholesale Banking and Bank Runs in Macroeconomic Modelling of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 21892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertler, Mark & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Prestipino, Andrea, 2016. "Wholesale Banking and Bank Runs in Macroeconomic Modeling of Financial Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1156, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2012-10-20 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2012-10-20 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-2012-10-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.