Report NEP-FMK-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaime Marquez & Ari Morse & Bernd Schlusche, 2012. "The Federal Reserve's balance sheet and overnight interest rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lönnbark, Carl, 2012. "Asymmetry with respect to the memory in stock market volatilities," Umeå Economic Studies 849, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lönnbark, Carl, 2012. "Occurrence of long and short term asymmetry in stock market volatilities," Umeå Economic Studies 848, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Ryu, Doojin, 2012. "Stock returns and implied volatility: A new VAR approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cecilia Caglio & Stewart Mayhew, 2012. "Equity trading and the allocation of market data revenue," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-65, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Mauricio Medeiros Junior, 2012. "Contagion in CDS, Banking and Equity Markets," Working Papers Series 293, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gabbi, G. & Germano, G. & Hatzopoulos, V. & Iori, G. & Politi, M., 2012. "Market microstructure, bank's behaviour and interbank spreads," Working Papers 12/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "Who Ran on Repo?," NBER Working Papers 18455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:feddop:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore