Bayesian Model Averaging in R
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winford H. Masanjala & Chris Papageorgiou, 2008. "Rough and lonely road to prosperity: a reexamination of the sources of growth in Africa using Bayesian model averaging," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(5), pages 671-682.
- Doppelhofer, G. & Weeks, M., 2005. "Jointness of Growth Determinants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0542, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul Millar, 2005. "BIC: Stata module to evaluate the statistical significance of variables in a model," Statistical Software Components S449507, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Apr 2011.
- Theo S. Eicher & Chris Papageorgiou & Adrian E. Raftery, 2011.
"Default priors and predictive performance in Bayesian model averaging, with application to growth determinants,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 30-55, January/F.
- Theo Eicher & Chris Papageogiou & Adrian E Raftery, 2007. "Default Priors and Predictive Performance in Bayesian Model Averaging, with Application to Growth Determinants," Working Papers UWEC-2007-25-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Martin Feldkircher & Stefan Zeugner, 2009. "Benchmark Priors Revisited; On Adaptive Shrinkage and the Supermodel Effect in Bayesian Model Averaging," IMF Working Papers 09/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Liang, Feng & Paulo, Rui & Molina, German & Clyde, Merlise A. & Berger, Jim O., 2008. "Mixtures of g Priors for Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 410-423, March.
- Ehrlich, Isaac, 1973. "Participation in Illegitimate Activities: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 521-565, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leroi RAPUTSOANE, 2015.
"Alternative Measures of Credit Extension for Countercyclical Buffer Decisions in South Africa,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 210-221, December.
- Raputsoane, Leroi, 2015. "Alternative measures of credit extension for countercyclical buffer decisions in South Africa," MPRA Paper 67453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Błażejowski, Marcin & Kwiatkowski, Jacek, 2015.
"Bayesian Model Averaging and Jointness Measures for gretl,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 68(i05).
- Blazejowski, Marcin & Kwiatkowski, Jacek, 2013. "Bayesian Model Averaging and Jointness Measures for gretl," MPRA Paper 44322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcin Blazejowski & Jacek Kwiatkowski, 2015. "Bayesian Model Averaging and Jointness Measures for gretl," gretl working papers 2, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié & JunJie Wu, 2014.
"Urbanization and Agricultural Structural Adjustments: Some Lessons from European Cities,"
1442, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié & Junjie Wu, 2014. "Urbanization and Agricultural Structural Adjustments: Some Lessons from European Cities," Working Papers halshs-01098773, HAL.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié & J. J. Wu, 2015. "Urbanization and agricultural structural adjustments: some lessons from European cities," Post-Print halshs-01208289, HAL.
- Leroi RAPUTSOANE, 2016.
"Disaggregated Credit Extension and Financial Distress in South Africa,"
Journal of Economics Library,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 226-240, June.
- Leroi Raputsoane, 2014. "Disaggregated Credit Extension and Financial Distress in South Africa," Working Papers 435, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Leroi RAPUTSOANE, 2016.
"Real Effective Exchange Rates Comovements and the South African Currency,"
Journal of Economics Library,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 57-68, March.
- Raputsoane, Leroi, 2016. "Real effective exchange rates comovements and the South African currency," MPRA Paper 68667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Man, Georg, 2015. "Competition and the growth of nations: International evidence from Bayesian model averaging," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 491-501.
- Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2016. "Determinants of investment under incentive regulation: The case of the Norwegian electricity distribution networks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 193-202.
- repec:cam:camdae:1324 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsModel Averaging; Zellner's g Prior; BMS;
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mia:wpaper:2011-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Parmeter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demiaus.html .