Does Schooling Affect Health Behavior? Evidence from Educational Expansion in Western Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etilé, Fabrice & Jones, Andrew M., 2011.
"Schooling and smoking among the baby boomers - An evaluation of the impact of educational expansion in France,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 811-831, July.
- Jones, A.M & Etile, F, 2010. "Schooling and smoking among the baby boomers and evaluation of the impact of educational expansion in France," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabrice Etilé & Andrew M. Jones, 2011. "Schooling and smoking among the baby-boomers: an evaluation of the impact of educational expansion in France," Post-Print halshs-00754530, HAL.
- Georgia S. Papoutsi & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr., 2013. "The Causes Of Childhood Obesity: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 743-767, September.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-07-03 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2010-07-03 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2010-07-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-07-03 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mea:meawpa:09186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henning Frankenberger). General contact details of provider: http://www.mea.mpisoc.mpg.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .