Report NEP-HEA-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Cubí Mollá, 2010. "Scaling methods for categorical self-assessed health measures," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hullegie, Patrick & Klein, Tobias J., 2010. "The Effect of Private Health Insurance on Medical Care Utilization and Self-Assessed Health in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5004, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Steffen Reinhold, 2009. "Does Schooling Affect Health Behavior? Evidence from Educational Expansion in Western Germany," MEA discussion paper series 09186, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Oshio, Takashi & Kobayashi, Miki, 2010. "Association of smoking and drinking with socioeconomic factors: A comparative study based on bivariate probit model analysis," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 476, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian Lehmann, 2010. "Benefiting Without Receiving Money? Externalities of Conditional Cash Transfer Programmes on Schooling, Health and the Village Economy," Policy Research Brief 13, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Karlsson, Martin & Iversen, Tor & Øien, Henning, 2010. "Scandinavian long-term care financing," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2010:2, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Myong-Il Kang & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2010. "Time Discounting and Smoking Behavior under Tax Hikes," ISER Discussion Paper 0782, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Anne Mills & Giulia Greco & Tim Powell Jackson & Jo Borghi, 2010. "Economic and financial analysis of scaling up child, newborn and maternal health," Working Papers id:2607, eSocialSciences.
- Divya Rajaraman & S Jody Heymann, 2010. "The social determinants of HIV testing in Botswana: a keystone for addressing the epidemic," Working Papers id:2606, eSocialSciences.
- Anne Mills & Christoph Kurowski, 2010. "Estimating human resource requirements for scaling up priority health interventions in Lowincome countries of Sub-Saharan Africa: A methodology based on service quantity, tasks and productivity (THE Q," Working Papers id:2608, eSocialSciences.
- Peter Sivey, 2010. "The effect of waiting time and distance on hospital choice for English cataract patients," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Eberhard, Birgid & Fachinger, Uwe & Henke, Klaus-Dirk, 2009. "Better Health and Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) from a global, regional and local economic perspective," MPRA Paper 16210, University Library of Munich, Germany.