Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jaeck, Melanie & Lifran, Robert, 2009. "Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using a choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47948, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Birol, Ekin & Villalba, Eric Rayn & Smale, Melinda, 2009.
"Farmer preferences for milpa diversity and genetically modified maize in Mexico: a latent class approach,"
Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 521-540, August.
- Birol, Ekin & Villalba, Eric Rayn & Smale, Melinda, 2007. "Farmer preferences for Milpa diversity and genetically modified maize in Mexico: A latent class approach," IFPRI discussion papers 726, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Douadia Bougherara & Geraldine Ducos & . European School On New Institutional Economics, 2006. "Farmers’ preferences over conservation contract flexibility and duration: an estimation of the effect of transaction costs using choice experiment," Post-Print hal-01939954, HAL.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dalton, Timothy J., 2004. "A household hedonic model of rice traits: economic values from farmers in West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 149-159, December.
- Ben B. Davies & Ian D. Hodge, 2006. "Farmers’ Preferences for New Environmental Policy Instruments: Determining the Acceptability of Cross Compliance for Biodiversity Benefits," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 393-414, September.
- Matin Qaim & Alain de Janvry, 2003. "Genetically Modified Crops, Corporate Pricing Strategies, and Farmers' Adoption: The Case of Bt Cotton in Argentina," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 814-828.
- Roessler, Regina & Drucker, Adam G. & Scarpa, Riccardo & Markemann, André & Lemke, Ute & Thuy, Le T. & Valle Zárate, Anne, 2008. "Using choice experiments to assess smallholder farmers' preferences for pig breeding traits in different production systems in North-West Vietnam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 184-192, May.
- P. Dupraz & D. Vermersch & B. De Frahan & L. Delvaux, 2003.
"The Environmental Supply of Farm Households: A Flexible Willingness to Accept Model,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Pierre Dupraz & Dominique Vermersch & Bruno Henry de Fraham & Lionel Delvaux, 2003. "The environmental supply of farm households : a flexible willingness to accept model," Post-Print hal-01931665, HAL.
- Batz, Franz-J. & Janssen, Willem & Peters, Kurt J., 2003. "Predicting technology adoption to improve research priority--setting," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 151-164, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran & Hubert Stahn, 2012. "Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition," AMSE Working Papers 1239, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Jaeck, Melanie & Lifran, Robert, 2011. "The Economic Determinants of the On-farm Management of Rice Cultivars in the Rhone River Delta (France)," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115508, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2015. "Contracts for afforestation and the role of monitoring for landowners’ willingness to accept," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 29-37.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran & Hubert Stahn, 2012. "Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition: Economic Conditions and Incentives," Working Papers halshs-00793671, HAL.
- Delmotte, Sylvestre & Barbier, Jean-Marc & Mouret, Jean-Claude & Le Page, Christophe & Wery, Jacques & Chauvelon, Phillipe & Sandoz, Alain & Lopez Ridaura, Santiago, 2016. "Participatory integrated assessment of scenarios for organic farming at different scales in Camargue, France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 147-158.
- Jaeck Mélanie & Lifran Robert & Stahn Hubert, 2014.
"Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition: Economic Conditions and Policy Instruments,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran & Hubert Stahn, 2014. "Emergence of organic farming under imperfect competition: economic conditions and policy instruments," Post-Print hal-01123391, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2009-12-11 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2009-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:09-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.