Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Ky–sti Pietola, 2002. "Effciency and productivity of conventional and organic farms in Finland 1994--1997," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Timothy A. Park & Luanne Lohr, 1996. "Supply and Demand Factors for Organic Produce," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 647-655.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy, 2007.
"Putting their money where their mouths are: Consumer willingness to pay for multi-ingredient, processed organic food products,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-159, April.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy, 2006. "Putting Their Money Where Their Mouths Are: Consumer Willingness to Pay for Multi-Ingredient, Processed Organic Food Products," Working Papers 204879, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran, 2009.
"Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France,"
09-16, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Jaeck, Melanie & Lifran, Robert, 2009. "Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using a choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47948, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Elodie Rouviere & Raphael Soubeyran, 2011.
"Competition vs. quality in an industry with imperfect traceability,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3052-3067.
- Rouviere, Elodie & Soubeyran, Raphael, 2010. "Competition Vs. Quality In An Industry With Imperfect Traceability," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116407, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elodie Rouvière & Raphael Soubeyran, 2011. "Competition vs. quality in an industry with imperfect traceability," Post-Print hal-01323203, HAL.
- Hayenga, Marvin L., 1998. "Structural Change in the Biotech Seed and Chemical Industrial Complex," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5000, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- S. McCorriston & C. W. Morgan & A. J. Rayner, 1998. "Processing Technology, Market Power and Price Transmission," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 185-201.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural inputs; organic farming; imperfect competition; technological choice; free entry; policy design.;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-01-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-01-07 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.