Emergence of organic farming under imperfect competition: economic conditions and policy instruments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jaeck Mélanie & Lifran Robert & Stahn Hubert, 2014. "Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition: Economic Conditions and Policy Instruments," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaeck, Melanie & Lifran, Robert, 2009.
"Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using a choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France,"
2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia
47948, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran, 2009. "Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France," Working Papers 09-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Boccaletti, Stefano & Nardella, Michele, 2000. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Pesticide-Free Fresh Fruit And Vegetables In Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(03).
- Elodie Rouviere & Raphael Soubeyran, 2011.
"Competition vs. quality in an industry with imperfect traceability,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3052-3067.
- Rouviere, Elodie & Soubeyran, Raphael, 2010. "Competition Vs. Quality In An Industry With Imperfect Traceability," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116407, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elodie Rouvière & Raphael Soubeyran, 2011. "Competition vs. quality in an industry with imperfect traceability," Post-Print hal-01323203, HAL.
- Wheeler, Sarah Ann, 2008. "What influences agricultural professionals' views towards organic agriculture?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 145-154, March.
- Essi Eerola & Anni Huhtala, 2008.
"Voting for Environmental Policy Under Income and Preference Heterogeneity,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 256-266.
- Huhtala, Anni & Eerola, Essi, 2005. "Voting for environmental policy under income and preference heterogeneity," Discussion Papers 11863, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Robert Klepper & William Lockeretz & Barry Commoner & Michael Gertler & Sarah Fast & Daniel O'Leary & Roger Blobaum, 1977. "Economic Performance and Energy Intensiveness on Organic and Conventional Farms in the Corn Belt: A Preliminary Comparison," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 1-12.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural inputs; imperfect competition; organic farming; policy design; technological choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01123391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .