Report NEP-DCM-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pacifico, Daniele, 2009. "Modelling Unobserved Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Models of Labour Supply," MPRA Paper 19030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koker, Tolga, 2009. "Choice under Pressure: A Dual Preference Model and Its Application," Working Papers 60, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Contraction Consistent Stochastic Choice Correspondence," IZA Discussion Papers 4596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00435090_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvaine Lemeilleur & Julie Subervie & Anderson Edilson Presoto & Roberta de Castro Souza & Maria Sylvia Macchione Saes, 2016. "Eco-certified contract choice among coffee farmersin Brazil," Working Papers 09-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.