Predicting technology adoption to improve research priority--setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M., 1993. "Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(4), December.
- Batz, F. -J. & Peters, K. J. & Janssen, W., 1999. "The influence of technology characteristics on the rate and speed of adoption," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 121-130, October.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M., 1993. "Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 297-311, December.
- Batz, Franz-J. & Peters, K.J. & Janssen, W., 1999. "The influence of technology characteristics on the rate and speed of adoption," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), October.
- Shrestha, Rajendra B & Gopalakrishnan, Chennat, 1993. "Adoption and Diffusion of Drip Irrigation Technology: An Econometric Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 407-418, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Remco H. Oostendorp & Fred Zaal, 2011. "Understanding Adoption of Soil and Water Conservation Techniques: The role of new owners," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran, 2009.
"Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France,"
09-16, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Jaeck, Melanie & Lifran, Robert, 2009. "Preferences, Norms and Constraints in farmers' agro-ecological choices. Case study using a choice experiments survey in the Rhone River Delta, France," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47948, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pacín, Fernando & Oesterheld, Martín, 2015. "Closing the technological gap of animal and crop production through technical assistance," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 101-107.
- Odendo, Martins & Obare, Gideon A. & Salasya, Beatrice, 2010. "Determinants of the Speed of Adoption of Soil Fertility-Enhancing Technologies in Western Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96192, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Rubas, Debra J. & Mjelde, James W. & Love, H. Alan, 2003. "Wheat Trade And The Adoption Of Enso-Based Forecasts: Different Scenarios," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22160, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kolady, Deepthi & Lesser, William H., 2005. "Adoption of Genetically Modified Eggplant in India: An Ex Ante Analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19262, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:151-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.