Adoption and Diffusion of Drip Irrigation Technology: An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayanamoorthy, A., 2008. "Drip Irrigation and Rainfed Crop Cultivation Nexus: The Case of Cotton Crop," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2013. "Optimal Investment in Precision Irrigation Systems: A Dynamic Intraseasonal Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149920, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Douglas W Dwyer, 1995. "Technology Locks, Creative Destruction And Non-Convergence In Productivity Levels," Working Papers 95-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:cvs:starer:9724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wided Mattoussi & Foued Mattoussi, 2010. "Adoption of Modern Irrigation Technologies in the Presence of Water Theft and Corruption: Evidence from Public Irrigated Areas in Medjez El Bab," Working Papers 570, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2010.
- Alcon, Francisco & Tapsuwan, Sorada & Martínez-Paz, José M. & Brouwer, Roy & de Miguel, María D., 2014. "Forecasting deficit irrigation adoption using a mixed stakeholder assessment methodology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 183-193.
- Blackman, Allen & Bannister, Geoffrey, 1997. "Community Pressure and Clean Technologies in the Informal Sector: An Econometric Analysis of the Adoption of Propane by Traditional Brickmakers in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-97-16-rev, Resources For the Future.
- César Salazar & John Rand, 2016. "Production risk and adoption of irrigation technology: evidence from small-scale farmers in Chile," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Joshua M. Pearce, 2015. "Applications of Open Source 3-D Printing on Small Farms," Organic Farming, Librello publishing house, vol. 1(1), pages 19-35.
- Shah, T. & Keller, J., 2002. "Micro-irrigation and the poor: A marketing challenge in smallholder irrigation development," IWMI Books, Reports H030880, International Water Management Institute.
- repec:fth:starer:9724 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Xue-Feng & Cao, Huhua & Li, Feng-Min, 2007. "Econometric analysis of the determinants of adoption of rainwater harvesting and supplementary irrigation technology (RHSIT) in the semiarid Loess Plateau of China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 243-250, May.
- Lionel Richefort & Jean-Louis Fusillier, 2010.
"Imitation, rationalité et adoption de technologies d'irrigation améliorées à l'île de la Réunion,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 59-73.
- Jean-Louis Fusillier & Lionel Richefort, 2010. "Imitation, rationalité et adoption de technologies d’irrigation améliorées à l’île de la Réunion," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 193(2), pages 59-73.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:7:y:2018:i:2:p:49-:d:141103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schuck, Eric C. & Frasier, W. Marshall & Ebel, Robert & Houk, Eric & Green, Gareth, 2011. "Retirement and Salinity Effects on Irrigation Technology Choices," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01).
- Narayanamoorthy, A., 2005. "Economics of Drip Irrigation in Sugarcane Cultivation: Case Study of a Farmer from Tamil Nadu," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(2).
- Taboada, Cristal & Mamani, Armando & Raes, Dirk & Mathijs, Erik & Garcia, Magalí & Geerts, Sam & Gilles, Jere, 2011. "Farmers’ willingness to adopt irrigation for quinoa in communities of the Central Altiplano of Bolivia," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 16, pages 7-28, Noviembre.
- Blackman, Allen & Bannister, Geoffrey J., 1998. "Community Pressure and Clean Technology in the Informal Sector: An Econometric Analysis of the Adoption of Propane by Traditional Mexican Brickmakers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Douglas Dwyer, 1998. "Technology Locks, Creative Destruction, and Non-Convergence in Productivity Levels," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 430-473, April.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Majsztrik, John & Saavoss, Monica, 2014. "Willingness to Pay for Sensor-Controlled Irrigation," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 168211, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Skaggs, R. K., 2001. "Predicting drip irrigation use and adoption in a desert region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 125-142, October.
- Batz, Franz-J. & Janssen, Willem & Peters, Kurt J., 2003. "Predicting technology adoption to improve research priority--setting," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 151-164, March.
- Skaggs, Rhonda K., 2000. "Drip Irrigation In The Desert: Adoption, Implications, And Obstacles," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36412, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Olen, Beau & Wu, JunJie & Langpap, Christian, 2012. "Crop-specific Irrigation Choices for Major Crops on the West Coast: Water Scarcity and Climatic Determinants," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124843, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pokhrel, Bijay & Krishna, Paudel & Eduardo, Segarra, 2016. "Factors Affecting the Choice, Intensity, and Allocation of Irrigation Technologies by U.S. Cotton Farmers," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230199, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:407-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.