|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Management Manoa, Hawaii (United States)
University of Hawaii-Manoa
: (808) 956-7530
RePEc:edi:dauhius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chennat Gopalakrishnan, 2013. "Water and disasters: a review and analysis of policy aspects," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 250-271, June.
- Shrestha, Rajendra B & Gopalakrishnan, Chennat, 1993. "Adoption and Diffusion of Drip Irrigation Technology: An Econometric Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 407-418, January.
- Chennat Gopalakrishnan, 1987. "Energy-Nonenergy Input Substitution in Western U.S. Agriculture: Some Findings," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 133-145.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chennat Gopalakrishnan, 2013.
"Water and disasters: a review and analysis of policy aspects,"
International Journal of Water Resources Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 250-271, June.
- M. A. Hoque & P. F. D. Scheelbeek & P. Vineis & A. E. Khan & K. M. Ahmed & A. P. Butler, 2016. "Drinking water vulnerability to climate change and alternatives for adaptation in coastal South and South East Asia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 247-263, May.
- Shrestha, Rajendra B & Gopalakrishnan, Chennat, 1993.
"Adoption and Diffusion of Drip Irrigation Technology: An Econometric Analysis,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 407-418, January.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Majsztrik, John & Saavoss, Monica, 2014. "Willingness to Pay for Sensor-Controlled Irrigation," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 168211, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Narayanamoorthy, A., 2008. "Drip Irrigation and Rainfed Crop Cultivation Nexus: The Case of Cotton Crop," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- Nelson Mango & Clifton Makate & Lulseged Tamene & Powell Mponela & Gift Ndengu, 2018. "Adoption of Small-Scale Irrigation Farming as a Climate-Smart Agriculture Practice and Its Influence on Household Income in the Chinyanja Triangle, Southern Africa," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-19, April.
- Narayanamoorthy, A., 2005. "Economics of Drip Irrigation in Sugarcane Cultivation: Case Study of a Farmer from Tamil Nadu," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(2).
- Taboada, Cristal & Mamani, Armando & Raes, Dirk & Mathijs, Erik & Garcia, Magalí & Geerts, Sam & Gilles, Jere, 2011. "Farmers’ willingness to adopt irrigation for quinoa in communities of the Central Altiplano of Bolivia," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 16, pages 7-28, Noviembre.
- Douglas W Dwyer, 1995. "Technology Locks, Creative Destruction And Non-Convergence In Productivity Levels," Working Papers 95-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Olen, Beau & Wu, JunJie & Langpap, Christian, 2012. "Crop-specific Irrigation Choices for Major Crops on the West Coast: Water Scarcity and Climatic Determinants," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124843, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- He, Xue-Feng & Cao, Huhua & Li, Feng-Min, 2007. "Econometric analysis of the determinants of adoption of rainwater harvesting and supplementary irrigation technology (RHSIT) in the semiarid Loess Plateau of China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 243-250, May.
- Jean-Louis Fusillier & Lionel Richefort, 2010.
"Imitation, rationalité et adoption de technologies d’irrigation améliorées à l’île de la Réunion,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 193(2), pages 59-73.
- Lionel Richefort & Jean-Louis Fusillier, 2010. "Imitation, rationalité et adoption de technologies d'irrigation améliorées à l'île de la Réunion," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 59-73.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Frasier, W. Marshall & Ebel, Robert & Houk, Eric & Green, Gareth, 2011. "Retirement and Salinity Effects on Irrigation Technology Choices," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01).
- Blackman, Allen & Bannister, Geoffrey, 1997. "Community Pressure and Clean Technologies in the Informal Sector: An Econometric Analysis of the Adoption of Propane by Traditional Brickmakers in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-97-16-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Bannister, Geoffrey J., 1998. "Community Pressure and Clean Technology in the Informal Sector: An Econometric Analysis of the Adoption of Propane by Traditional Mexican Brickmakers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Skaggs, R. K., 2001. "Predicting drip irrigation use and adoption in a desert region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 125-142, October.
- Joshua M. Pearce, 2015. "Applications of Open Source 3-D Printing on Small Farms," Organic Farming, Librello publishing house, vol. 1(1), pages 19-35.
- Wided Mattoussi & Foued Mattoussi, 2010. "Adoption of Modern Irrigation Technologies in the Presence of Water Theft and Corruption: Evidence from Public Irrigated Areas in Medjez El Bab," Working Papers 570, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2010.
- Alcon, Francisco & Tapsuwan, Sorada & Martínez-Paz, José M. & Brouwer, Roy & de Miguel, María D., 2014. "Forecasting deficit irrigation adoption using a mixed stakeholder assessment methodology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 183-193.
- Skaggs, Rhonda K., 2000. "Drip Irrigation In The Desert: Adoption, Implications, And Obstacles," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36412, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2013. "Optimal Investment in Precision Irrigation Systems: A Dynamic Intraseasonal Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149920, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- César Salazar & John Rand, 2016. "Production risk and adoption of irrigation technology: evidence from small-scale farmers in Chile," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Douglas Dwyer, 1998.
"Technology Locks, Creative Destruction, and Non-Convergence in Productivity Levels,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 430-473, April.
- Pokhrel, Bijay & Krishna, Paudel & Eduardo, Segarra, 2016. "Factors Affecting the Choice, Intensity, and Allocation of Irrigation Technologies by U.S. Cotton Farmers," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230199, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shah, T. & Keller, J., 2002. "Micro-irrigation and the poor: A marketing challenge in smallholder irrigation development," IWMI Books, Reports H030880, International Water Management Institute.
- Batz, Franz-J. & Janssen, Willem & Peters, Kurt J., 2003. "Predicting technology adoption to improve research priority--setting," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 151-164, March.
- Chennat Gopalakrishnan, 1987.
"Energy-Nonenergy Input Substitution in Western U.S. Agriculture: Some Findings,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 133-145.
- Uhlin, Hans-Erik, 1998. "Why energy productivity is increasing: An I-O analysis of Swedish agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 443-465, April.
- Koetse, Mark J. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008.
"Capital-energy substitution and shifts in factor demand: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2236-2251, September.
- Mark J. Koetse & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2006. "Capital-Energy Substitution and Shifts in Factor Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daniel Schunk & Bruce Hannon, 2004. "Impacts of a carbon tax policy on Illinois grain farms: a dynamic simulation study," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 6(3), pages 221-247, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chennat Gopalakrishnan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.