Econometric analysis of the determinants of adoption of rainwater harvesting and supplementary irrigation technology (RHSIT) in the semiarid Loess Plateau of China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asfaw, Abay & Admassie, Assefa, 2004. "The role of education on the adoption of chemical fertiliser under different socioeconomic environments in Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 215-228, May.
- Sidibe, Amadou, 2005. "Farm-level adoption of soil and water conservation techniques in northern Burkina Faso," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 211-224, February.
- Neupane, Ramji P. & Sharma, Khem R. & Thapa, Gopal B., 2002. "Adoption of agroforestry in the hills of Nepal: a logistic regression analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 177-196, June.
- Shrestha, Rajendra B & Gopalakrishnan, Chennat, 1993. "Adoption and Diffusion of Drip Irrigation Technology: An Econometric Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 407-18, January.
- Skaggs, R. K., 2001. "Predicting drip irrigation use and adoption in a desert region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 125-142, October.
- Wang, Xiao-Ling & Li, Feng-Min & Jia, Yu & Shi, Wen-Quan, 2005. "Increasing potato yields with additional water and increased soil temperature," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 181-194, December.
- Baidu-Forson, J., 1999. "Factors influencing adoption of land-enhancing technology in the Sahel: lessons from a case study in Niger," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 231-239, May.
- Oweis, T. & Hachum, A. & Kijne, J., 1999. "Water harvesting and supplemental irrigation for improved water use efficiency in dry areas," IWMI Books, Reports H024198, International Water Management Institute.
- Yuan, Tian & Fengmin, Li & Puhai, Liu, 2003. "Economic analysis of rainwater harvesting and irrigation methods, with an example from China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 217-226, May.
- Reij, C. & Mulder, P. & Begemann, L., 1988. "Water Harvesting For Plant Production," Papers 91, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Atta-Krah, A. N. & Francis, P. A., 1987. "The role of on-farm trails in the evaluation of composite technologies: The case of alley farming in Southern Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 133-152.
- Sheikh, A. D. & Rehman, T. & Yates, C. M., 2003. "Logit models for identifying the factors that influence the uptake of new `no-tillage' technologies by farmers in the rice-wheat and the cotton-wheat farming systems of Pakistan's Punjab," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-95, January.
- Herath, P. H. M. U. & Takeya, Hiroyuki, 2003. "Factors determining intercropping by rubber smallholders in Sri Lanka: a logit analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 159-168, October.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998.
"Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies 1n the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(3), May.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998. "Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies in the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 233-247, May.
- Leib, Brian G. & Hattendorf, Mary & Elliott, Todd & Matthews, Gary, 2002. "Adoption and adaptation of scientific irrigation scheduling: trends from Washington, USA as of 1998," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 105-120, June.
- Li, Feng-Min & Wang, Ping & Wang, Jun & Xu, Jin-Zhang, 2004. "Effects of irrigation before sowing and plastic film mulching on yield and water uptake of spring wheat in semiarid Loess Plateau of China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 77-88, June.
- Bekele, Wagayehu & Drake, Lars, 2003. "Soil and water conservation decision behavior of subsistence farmers in the Eastern Highlands of Ethiopia: a case study of the Hunde-Lafto area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 437-451, October.
- Herath, P.H.M.U. & Takeya, Hiroyuki, 2003. "Factors determining intercropping by rubber smallholders in Sri Lanka: a logit analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(2), October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:89:y:2007:i:3:p:243-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.