Ethnic Sorting in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973.
"Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Ronald L Oaxaca, 1971. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," Working Papers 396, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1999.
"The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 455-506, June.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1997. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," NBER Working Papers 5881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David & Vigdor, Jacob & Glaeser, Edward, 1999. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," Scholarly Articles 2770033, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- W. Clark, 1991. "Residential preferences and neighborhood racial segregation: A test of the schelling segregation model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-243, May.
- Shoshana Neuman & Ronald Oaxaca, 2004. "Wage Decompositions with Selectivity-Corrected Wage Equations: A Methodological Note," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio & Ubeda, Luis, 2004. "Family attachment and the decision to move by race," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 478-497, May.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Louis Pan KÃ© Shon & Gregory Verdugo, 2015.
"Forty years of immigrant segregation in France, 1968â€“2007. How different is the new immigration?,"
Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 52(5), pages 823-840, April.
- Pan Ké Shon, Jean-Louis & Verdugo, Gregory, 2014. "Forty Years of Immigrant Segregation in France, 1968-2007: How Different Is the New Immigration?," IZA Discussion Papers 8062, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean-Louis Pan Ké Shon & Gregory Verdugo, 2015. "Forty years of immigrant segregation in France, 1968-2007 How different is the new immigration?," Post-Print hal-01296756, HAL.
- Jean-Louis Pan Ké Shon & Gregory Verdugo, 2015. "Forty years of immigrant segregation in France, 1968-2007 How different is the new immigration?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01296756, HAL.
- Bart Sleutjes & Helga A. G. Valk & Jeroen Ooijevaar, 2018. "The Measurement of Ethnic Segregation in the Netherlands: Differences Between Administrative and Individualized Neighbourhoods," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 195-224, May.
- Eva K. Andersson & Bo Malmberg & Rafael Costa & Bart Sleutjes & Marcin Jan Stonawski & Helga A. G. Valk, 2018. "A Comparative Study of Segregation Patterns in Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands and Sweden: Neighbourhood Concentration and Representation of Non-European Migrants," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 251-275, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmigrants; residential segregation;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2007-11-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2007-11-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2007-11-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.