Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2008. "Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 245-264.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joop Hartog & Aslan Zorlu, 2009.
"How important is homeland education for refugees’ economic position in The Netherlands?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 219-246, January.
- Hartog, Joop & Zorlu, Aslan, 2005. "How Important Is Homeland Education for Refugees' Economic Position in The Netherlands?," IZA Discussion Papers 1753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Pouliakas & Deborah Roberts & Eudokia Balamou & Dimitris Psaltopoulos, 2014. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and Wage Distribution: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis of Three European Union Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 318-338, February.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:759-784 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Dimitris, 2008.
"Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions,"
14157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 4648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aslan Zorlu & Ruben Gaalen, 2016.
"Leaving Home and Destination of Early Nest Leavers: Ethnicity, Spaces and Prices,"
European Journal of Population,
Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 267-291, May.
- Aslan Zorlu & Ruben van Gaalen, 2016. "Leaving Home and Destination of Early Nest-Leavers: Ethnicity, Spaces and Prices," NIMA Working Papers 63, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Karina Schaake & Jack Burgers & Clara Mulder, 2010. "Ethnicity at the Individual and Neighborhood Level as an Explanation for Moving Out of the Neighborhood," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(4), pages 593-608, August.
- Ong, C., 2014. "Tipping points? Ethnic composition change in Dutch big city neighbourhoods," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Natasha T. Duncan & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2016. "Immigrant selectivity, immigrant performance and the macro-economic context," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 127-143, August.
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2011. "Ethnic Differences in Leaving Home: Timing and Pathways," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Govert Bijwaard & Christian Schluter, 2016. "Interdependent Hazards, Local Interactions, and the Return Decision of Recent Migrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1620, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:34:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10680-018-9479-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrants and ethnic residential segregation; location choice;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-10-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2007-10-06 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2007-10-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .