The Economic Causes and Consequences of Canadian Citizenship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernt Bratsberg & James F. Ragan & Zafar M. Nasir, 2002. "The Effect of Naturalization on Wage Growth: A Panel Study of Young Male Immigrants," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 568-597, July.
- Krishna Pendakur & Ravi Pendakur, 1998. "The Colour of Money: Earnings Differentials Among Ethnic Groups in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 518-548, August.
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-243, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vahan Sargsyan, 2017. "Treatment-Related Naturalization Premiums in Two European Countries: Evaluation and Comparison," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp585, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Denis Fougère & Mirna Safi, 2009.
"Naturalization and employment of immigrants in France (1968-1999),"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1/2), pages 83-96, March.
- Fougère, Denis & Safi, Mirna, 2008. "Naturalization and Employment of Immigrants in France (1968-1999)," CEPR Discussion Papers 7092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012.
"Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 813-823.
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2008. "Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany," HWWI Research Papers 3-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Max Friedrich Steinhardt, 2008. "Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany," Development Working Papers 266, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Return Decisions of Undocumented Migrants: Do Network Effects Help the High‐skilled Overstay?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(s1), pages 93-113, December.
- Susan Brown & Jennifer Hook & Jennifer Glick, 2008. "Generational Differences in Cohabitation and Marriage in the US," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(5), pages 531-550, October.
- Fougère, Denis & Safi, Mirna, 2008. "The Effects of Naturalization on Immigrants’ Employment Probability (France, 1968–1999)," IZA Discussion Papers 3372, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; citizenship; Canada;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .