Employment chances and changes of immigrants in Belgium: the impact of citizenship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Bernt Bratsberg & James F. Ragan & Zafar M. Nasir, 2002. "The Effect of Naturalization on Wage Growth: A Panel Study of Young Male Immigrants," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 568-597, July.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi, 2009. "Citizenship, Co-ethnic Populations and Employment Probabilities of Immigrants in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 4495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Azzolini & Raffaele Guetto, 2017.
"The impact of citizenship on intermarriage: Quasi-experimental evidence from two European Union Eastern enlargements,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(43), pages 1299-1336, April.
- Davide Azzolini & Raffaele Guetto, 2015. "The impact of citizenship on intermarriages. Quasi-experimental evidence from two European Union Eastern Enlargements," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-11, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Bea Cantillon & Wim Van Lancker, 2011. "Solidarity and reciprocity in the social investment state: what can be learned from the case of Flemish school allowances and truancy?," Working Papers 1109, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bea Cantillon, 2012. "GINI DP 52: Virtuous Cycles or Vicious Circles? The Need for an EU Agenda on Protection, Social Distribution and Investment," GINI Discussion Papers 52, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Spång, Mikael, 2014. "From Aliens to Citizens: The Political Incorporation of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tim Rie & Ive Marx, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in Belgium," GINI Country Reports belgium, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Dries Lens & Ive Marx & SunÄ ica VujiÄ‡, 2017. "Integrating (former) asylum seekers into the Belgian labour market. What can we learn from the recent past?," Working Papers 1710, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Jonas Helgertz & Pieter Bevelander & Anna Tegunimataka, 2014. "Naturalization and Earnings: A Denmark–Sweden Comparison," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(3), pages 337-359, August.
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015.
"The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France,"
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015. "The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France," AMSE Working Papers 1508, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Vincent Corluy & Gerlinde Verbist, 2014. "Can education bridge the gap? Education and the employment position of immigrants in Belgium," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/02, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Anthony Edo & Farid Toubal, 2015.
"Selective Immigration Policies and Wages Inequality,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 160-187, February.
- Anthony Edo & Farid Toubal, 2015. "Selective Immigration Policies and Wages Inequality," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01306656, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscitizenship; employment probability; EU-LFS; Labour Force Survey; naturalization premium; selection effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:wpaper:1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wim Van Lancker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.