Citizenship acquisition, employment prospects and earnings: comparing two cool countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012.
"Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 813-823.
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2008. "Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany," HWWI Research Papers 3-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Max Friedrich Steinhardt, 2008. "Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany," Development Working Papers 266, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Aysegul KAYAOGLU & Ayhan KAYA, 2011. "Is National Citizenship Withering Away? : Social Affiliations and Labor Market Integration of Turkish Origin Immigrants in Germany and France," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bernt Bratsberg & James F. Ragan & Zafar M. Nasir, 2002. "The Effect of Naturalization on Wage Growth: A Panel Study of Young Male Immigrants," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 568-597, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vahan Sargsyan, 2017. "Treatment-Related Naturalization Premiums in Two European Countries: Evaluation and Comparison," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp585, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jonas Helgertz & Pieter Bevelander & Anna Tegunimataka, 2014. "Naturalization and Earnings: A Denmark–Sweden Comparison," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(3), pages 337-359, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LMA-2012-07-23 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIG-2012-07-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .