Report NEP-MIG-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meyer, Wiebke & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2012. "A behavioural approach to remittances analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126428, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sampaio, Breno Ramos & Sampaio, Gustavo Ramos & Sampaio, Yony, 2012. "On Estimating The Effects of Legalization: Do Agricultural Workers Really Benefit?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126858, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 71, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Modeling for Determinants of Human Trafficking," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 70, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kuhlenkasper, Torben & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Who leaves and when? Selective outmigration of immigrants from Germany," HWWI Research Papers 128, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Pieter Bevelander and Ravi Pendakur, 2012. "Citizenship acquisition, employment prospects and earnings: comparing two cool countries," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Zhao, Qiran & Yu, Xiaohua & Wang, Xiaobing & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "The impact of parental migration on children’s school performance in rural China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126460, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2012. "Immigration and Structural Change – Evidence from Post-war Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0345, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy with international migration," MPRA Paper 40013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingo E. Isphording & Sebastian Otten, 2012. "The Costs of Babylon – Linguistic Distance in Applied Economics," Ruhr Economic Papers 0337, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Brücker, Herbert & Jahn, Elke J. & Upward, Richard, 2012. "Migration and Imperfect Labor Markets: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence from Denmark, Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 6713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Egger, Peter & Nelson, Doug R & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2012. "The Trade Effects of Skilled versus Unskilled Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Good, 2012. "Do immigrant outflows lead to native inflows? An empirical analysis of the migratory responses to US state immigration legislation," Working Papers 1202, Florida International University, Department of Economics.