Do immigrant outflows lead to native inflows? An empirical analysis of the migratory responses to US state immigration legislation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Good, 2013. "Do immigrant outflows lead to native inflows? An empirical analysis of the migratory responses to US state immigration legislation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(30), pages 4275-4297, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Borjas & Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2008. "Imperfect Substitution between Immigrants and Natives: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 13887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Fernando Antonio Lozano, 2014. "On the Effectiveness of SB1070 in Arizona," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1423, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:31:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00148-017-0666-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Bohn & Magnus Lofstrom & Steven Raphael, 2015.
"Do E-verify mandates improve labor market outcomes of low-skilled native and legal immigrant workers?,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 960-979, April.
- Bohn, Sarah & Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven, 2015. "Do E-Verify Mandates Improve Labor Market Outcomes of Low-Skilled Native and Legal Immigrant Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 9420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Good, 2012. "How Localized is the Pro-trade Effect of Immigration? Evidence from Mexico and the United States," Working Papers 1203, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Albert, 2017. "The Labor Market Impact of Undocumented Immigrants: Job Creation vs. Job Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 6575, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2017. "Undocumented Youth in Limbo: The Impact of America’s Immigration Enforcement Policy on Juvenile Deportations," GLO Discussion Paper Series 99, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2014.
"How Do E-Verify Mandates Affect Unauthorized Immigrant Workers?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2014. "How do e-verify mandates affect unauthorized immigrant workers?," Working Papers 1403, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Fernando Lozano, 2015. "On The Effectiveness Of Sb1070 In Arizona," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(1), pages 335-351, January.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Lozano, Fernando A., 2017. "Interstate Mobility Patterns of Likely Unauthorized Immigrants: Evidence from Arizona," IZA Discussion Papers 10685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fiu:wpaper:1202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheng Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defiuus.html .