Attribution Bias in Major Decisions: Evidence from the United States Military Academy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2015.
"State Merit Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 973-1006.
- Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V., 2013. "State Merit-Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM," IZA Discussion Papers 7381, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2013. "State Merit-Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM," Economics Working Paper Series 1406, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2014.
- Jeffrey T. Denning & Patrick Turley, 2017. "Was That SMART?: Institutional Financial Incentives and Field of Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(1), pages 152-186.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:158-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dills, Angela K. & Hernández-Julián, Rey, 2008. "Course scheduling and academic performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 646-654, December.
- Edwards, Finley, 2012. "Early to rise? The effect of daily start times on academic performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 970-983.
- Scott E. Carrell & Teny Maghakian & James E. West, 2011. "A's from Zzzz's? The Causal Effect of School Start Time on the Academic Achievement of Adolescents," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 62-81, August.
More about this item
Keywordsattribution bias; major choice; higher education;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp12174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .