A's from Zzzz's? The Causal Effect of School Start Time on the Academic Achievement of Adolescents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott E. Carrell & James E. West, 2010.
"Does Professor Quality Matter? Evidence from Random Assignment of Students to Professors,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 409-432, June.
- Scott E. Carrell & James E. West, 2008. "Does Professor Quality Matter? Evidence from Random Assignment of Students to Professors," NBER Working Papers 14081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott E. Carrell & Marianne E. Page & James E. West, 2010.
"Sex and Science: How Professor Gender Perpetuates the Gender Gap,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(3), pages 1101-1144.
- Scott E. Carrell & Marianne E. Page & James E. West, 2009. "Sex and Science: How Professor Gender Perpetuates the Gender Gap," NBER Working Papers 14959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dills, Angela K. & Hernández-Julián, Rey, 2008. "Course scheduling and academic performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 646-654, December.
- Peter Hinrichs, 2011. "When the Bell Tolls: The Effects of School Starting Times on Academic Achievement," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 6(4), pages 486-507, October.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- A's from Zzzz's? The Causal Effect of School Start Time on the Academic Achievement of Adolescents (American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 2011) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejpol:v:3:y:2011:i:3:p:62-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.