When the Bell Tolls: The Effects of School Starting Times on Academic Achievement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groen, Jeffrey A. & Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2017. "Snooze or Lose: High School Start Times and Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 11166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Figlio, D. & Karbownik, K. & Salvanes, K.G., 2016.
"Education Research and Administrative Data,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- David N. Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 21592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figlio, David & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 24/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Figlio, David N. & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frisvold, David E., 2015.
"Nutrition and cognitive achievement: An evaluation of the School Breakfast Program,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 91-104.
- David Frisvold, 2013. "Nutrition and Cognitive Achievement: An Evaluation of the School Breakfast Program," Emory Economics 1301, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Wang, Kurt & Sabia, Joseph J. & Cesur, Resul, 2016. "Sleepwalking through School: New Evidence on Sleep and Academic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 9829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cortes Kalena E. & Bricker Jesse & Rohlfs Chris, 2012. "The Role of Specific Subjects in Education Production Functions: Evidence from Morning Classes in Chicago Public High Schools," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-36, June.
- Luong, Phuc & Lusher, Lester & Yasenov, Vasil, 2017.
"Sleep and Student Success: The Role of Regularity vs. Duration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Phuc Luong & Lester Lusher & Vasil Yasenov, 2017. "Sleep and Student Success: The Role of Regularity vs. Duration," Working Papers 201704, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Scott E. Carrell & Teny Maghakian & James E. West, 2011. "A's from Zzzz's? The Causal Effect of School Start Time on the Academic Achievement of Adolescents," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 62-81, August.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:331-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herber, Stefanie P. & Quis, Johanna Sophie & Heineck, Guido, 2015. "Does the transition into daylight saving time affect students' performance?," BERG Working Paper Series 100, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Ellegood, William A. & Campbell, James F. & North, Jeremy, 2015. "Continuous approximation models for mixed load school bus routing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 182-198.
- Teny Maghakian Shapiro, 2015. "The educational effects of school start times," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 181-181, August.
- Lusher, Lester & Yasenov, Vasil, 2016. "Double-shift schooling and student success: Quasi-experimental evidence from Europe," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 36-39.
- Edwards, Finley, 2012. "Early to rise? The effect of daily start times on academic performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 970-983.
More about this item
Keywordsschool starting times; school schedules; ACT data; academic achievement; standardized test scores;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:edfpol:v:6:y:2011:i:4:p:486-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .