When the Bell Tolls: The Effects of School Starting Times on Academic Achievement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:36:y:2018:i:4:p:591-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frisvold, David E., 2015.
"Nutrition and cognitive achievement: An evaluation of the School Breakfast Program,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 91-104.
- David Frisvold, 2013. "Nutrition and Cognitive Achievement: An Evaluation of the School Breakfast Program," Emory Economics 1301, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Wang, Kurt & Sabia, Joseph J. & Cesur, Resul, 2016. "Sleepwalking through School: New Evidence on Sleep and Academic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 9829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:12-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:130-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Figlio, D. & Karbownik, K. & Salvanes, K.G., 2016.
"Education Research and Administrative Data,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Figlio, David & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 24/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Figlio, David N. & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David N. Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 21592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:331-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herber, Stefanie P. & Quis, Johanna Sophie & Heineck, Guido, 2017.
"Does the transition into daylight saving time affect students’ performance?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 130-139.
- Herber, Stefanie P. & Quis, Johanna Sophie & Heineck, Guido, 2015. "Does the transition into daylight saving time affect students' performance?," BERG Working Paper Series 100, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:158-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Groen, Jeffrey A. & Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2017. "Snooze or Lose: High School Start Times and Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 11166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ellegood, William A. & Campbell, James F. & North, Jeremy, 2015. "Continuous approximation models for mixed load school bus routing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 182-198.
- Lusher, Lester & Yasenov, Vasil, 2016. "Double-shift schooling and student success: Quasi-experimental evidence from Europe," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 36-39.
- Edwards, Finley, 2012. "Early to rise? The effect of daily start times on academic performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 970-983.
- Cortes Kalena E. & Bricker Jesse & Rohlfs Chris, 2012. "The Role of Specific Subjects in Education Production Functions: Evidence from Morning Classes in Chicago Public High Schools," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-36, June.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:33:p:3341-3350 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luong, Phuc & Lusher, Lester & Yasenov, Vasil, 2017.
"Sleep and Student Success: The Role of Regularity vs. Duration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Phuc Luong & Lester Lusher & Vasil Yasenov, 2017. "Sleep and Student Success: The Role of Regularity vs. Duration," Working Papers 201704, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Scott E. Carrell & Teny Maghakian & James E. West, 2011. "A's from Zzzz's? The Causal Effect of School Start Time on the Academic Achievement of Adolescents," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 62-81, August.
- Teny Maghakian Shapiro, 2015. "The educational effects of school start times," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 181-181, August.
More about this item
Keywordsschool starting times; school schedules; ACT data; academic achievement; standardized test scores;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:edfpol:v:6:y:2011:i:4:p:486-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.