The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Karsten Kohn & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2013.
"Union Density and Varieties of Coverage: The Anatomy of Union Wage Effects in Germany,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(1), pages 169-197, January.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kohn, Karsten & Lembcke, Alexander C., 2008. "Union Density and Varieties of Coverage: The Anatomy of Union Wage Effects in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kohn, Karsten & Lembcke, Alexander, 2008. "Union density and varieties of coverage: the anatomy of union wage effects in Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19622, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lembcke, Alexander C. & Kohn, Karsten & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2008. "Union Density and Varieties of Coverage: The Anatomy of Union Wage Effects in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Karsten Kohn & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2008. "Union Density and Varieties of Coverage: The Anatomy of Union Wage Effects in Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp0859, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Machin, Stephen J & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1991. "The Effects of Unions on Organisational Change and Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 835-854, July.
- Alex Bryson, 2004. "Unions And Employment Growth In British Workplaces During The 1990s: A Panel Analysis," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(4), pages 477-506, September.
More about this item
Keywordscollective bargaining; employment growth; job flows; trade unions;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2018-06-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2018-06-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.