Job Creation and Job Destruction in Great Britain in the 1980s
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David G. Blanchflower & Simon M. Burgess, 1996. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in Great Britain in the 1980s," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(1), pages 17-38, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2018.
"The one constant: a causal effect of collective bargaining on employment growth? Evidence from German linked‐employer‐employee data,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 65(5), pages 445-478, November.
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2015. "The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth? - Evidence from German Linked-Employer-Employee Data," IAW Discussion Papers 116, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2015. "The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth? Evidence from German Linked-Employer-Employee Data," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201501, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Martin-Barroso, David & Nuñez-Serrano, Juan Andres & Turrion, Jaime & Velazquez, Francisco J., 2011. "The European Map of Job Flows," MPRA Paper 33602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Sheng, Yu & Xu, Xinpeng, 2011. "Real exchange rate, productivity and labor market frictions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 587-603, April.
- Rainer Winkelmann & Klaus Zimmermann, 1998.
"Is job stability declining in Germany? Evidence from count data models,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(11), pages 1413-1420.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "Is Job Stability Declining in Germany? Evidences from Count Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yu Sheng & Xinpeng Xu, 2009. "Real Exchange Rate, Productivity and Labor Market Rigidities," Working Papers 092009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chow, Clement Kong-Wing & Fung, Michael Ka Yiu, 2000. "Small businesses and liquidity constraints in financing business investment: Evidence from shanghai's manufacturing sector," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 363-383, July.
- Lim, Jisun & Lee, Keun, 2019. "Employment effect of innovation under different market structures: Findings from Korean manufacturing firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 606-615.
- Genda, Yuji, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction in Japan, 1991-1995," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d’Artis, 2012.
"Job creation and job destruction in EU agriculture,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 600-608.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Dries, Liesbeth & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Job creation and job destruction in the EU agriculture," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61351, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liesbeth Dries & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2012. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in EU Agriculture," LICOS Discussion Papers 31512, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011. "Job Creation And Job Destruction In The Eu Agriculture," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114430, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raphael Bottura Corbi & Naércio Aquino Menezes Filho, 2007. "Liberdade Econômica, Liberdade Política E Felicidade: Uma Análise Empírica De Um Painel De Países," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 176, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.