The Effect of Unionization on Employment Growth of Canadian Companies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Alberto Cárdenas Hurtado & María Alejandra Hernández Montes & Jhon Edwar Torres Gorron, 2015.
"A Statistical Analysis of Heterogeneity on Labour Markets and Unemployment Rates in Colombia,"
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, August.
- Camilo Alberto Cárdenas Hurtado & María Alejandra Hernández Montes & Jhon Edwar Torres Gorron, 2014. "An Exploratory Analysis of Heterogeneity on Regional Labour Markets and Unemployment Rates in Colombia: An MFACT approach," Borradores de Economia 802, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2018.
"The one constant: a causal effect of collective bargaining on employment growth? Evidence from German linked‐employer‐employee data,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 65(5), pages 445-478, November.
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2015. "The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth? - Evidence from German Linked-Employer-Employee Data," IAW Discussion Papers 116, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2015. "The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth? Evidence from German Linked-Employer-Employee Data," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201501, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Ruben Hernandez-Murillo, 2002. "Did \\"right-to-work\\" work for Idaho?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 84(May), pages 29-42.
- Aobdia, Daniel & Cheng, Lin, 2018. "Unionization, product market competition, and strategic disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 331-357.
- Patrice Laroche & Géraldine Schmidt & Heidi Wechtler, 2006. "L'influence des relations sociales sur la performance des entreprises," Post-Print hal-01010597, HAL.
- Abdul Waheed, 2017. "The Employment Effect of Innovation: Evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 56(2), pages 105-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:46:y:1993:i:4:p:691-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.