Job Creation and Job Destruction in the UK Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Konings & H. Lehmann & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in a Transition Economy: Ownership, Firm Size," CERT Discussion Papers 9611, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Dolores Collado, 2002.
"Innovation and Job Creation and Destruction . Evidence from Spain,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 68(1), pages 148-168.
- M. Dolores Collado, 2001. "Innovation And Job Creation And Destruction: Evidence From Spain," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- César ALONSO-BORREGO & Dolores COLLADO, 2002. "Innovation and Job Creation and Destruction : Evidence from Spain," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Collado, M. Dolores, 2001. "Innovation and job creation and destruction : evidence from Spain," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws013824, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Garibaldi, Pietro, 1998. "Job flow dynamics and firing restrictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 245-275, February.
- Martina Lawless & Alan P. Murphy, 2008. "Job Turnover in Irish Manufacturing 1972–2006," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(3), pages 235-256.
- Julián Messina & Giovanna Vallanti, 2007.
"Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 279-301, June.
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006. "Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006. "Job flow dynamics and firing restrictions: evidence from Europe," Working Paper Series 602, European Central Bank.
- Stephen Roper, 2004. "Job Creation and Destruction in Northern Ireland - 1973-1993," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(2), pages 183-218.
- Alexander Hijzen & Richard Upward & Peter W. Wright, 2010.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction and the Role of Small Firms: Firm-Level Evidence for the UK,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(5), pages 621-647, October.
- Alex Hijzen, & Richard Upward, & Peter Wright, "undated". "Job Creation, Job Destruction and the Role of Small Firms: Firm-Level Evidence for the UK," Discussion Papers 07/01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bilsen, Valentijn & Konings, Jozef, 1998.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction, and Growth of Newly Established, Privatized, and State-Owned Enterprises in Transition Economies: Survey Evidence from Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 429-445, September.
- Valentijn Bilsen & Jozef Konings, 1997. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and Growth of Newly Established, Privatized and State-Owned Enterprises in Transition Economies: Survey Evidence from Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 106, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Harald Dale-Olsen & Dag Rønningen, 2000. "The Importance of Definitions of Data and Observation Frequen-cies for Job and Worker Flows - Norwegian Experiences 1996-1997," Discussion Papers 278, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Pierrette Heuse & Yves Saks, 2009. "Labour flows in Belgium," Working Paper Research 162, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kattuman, Paul A., 1996. "On the size distribution of businesses of large enterprises: UK manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 479-494, December.
- Gil, Pedro Mazeda, 2010.
"Stylised facts and other empirical evidence on firm dynamics, business cycle and growth,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 73-80, June.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2008. "Stylized Facts and Other Empirical Evidence on Firm Dynamics, Business Cycle and Growth," FEP Working Papers 276, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, "undated".
"Job Reallocation and Average Job Tenure: Theory and Workplace Evidence From Australia,"
00/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, "undated". "Job Reallocation and Average Job Tenure: Theory and Workplace Evidence from Australia," Discussion Papers 96/46, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tsou, Meng-Wen & Liu, Jin-Tan & Hammitt, James K., 2001. "Worker flows and job flows in Taiwan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Ribeiro, Eduardo, 2001. "Firm entry and exit, labor demand, and trade reform : evidence from Chile and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2659, The World Bank.
- Zoltan J Acs & Catherine Armington, 1999. "Job Flow Dynamics in the Service Sector," Working Papers 99-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lawless, Martina, 2012. "Job Creation and Destruction in Recession," Economic Letters 01/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lawless, Martina & McCann, Fergal & McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2012. "SMEs in Ireland: Stylised facts from the real economy and credit market," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 99-123, April.
- Guertzgen, Nicole, 2007. "Job and Worker Reallocation in German Establishments: The Role of Employers? Wage Policies and Labour Market Institutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Catherine Armington & Alicia Robb & Zoltan J Acs, 1999. "Measures Of Job Flow Dynamics In The U.S.," Working Papers 99-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- González, Xulia & Miles-Touya, Daniel, 2012. "Labor market rigidities and economic efficiency: Evidence from Spain," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 833-845.
- Mauro Pisu, 2008. "Job creation, job destruction and firms’ international trade involvement," Working Paper Research 130, National Bank of Belgium.
- Osuna, Victoria, 1999. "Job flow dynamics is segmented labor markets: the effects of a reduction in firing consts in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6163, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:57:y:1995:i:1:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.