Citations for "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the UK Manufacturing Sector"
by Konings, Jozef
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, .
"Job Reallocation and Average Job Tenure: Theory and Workplace Evidence from Australia,"
96/46, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, . "Job Reallocation and Average Job Tenure: Theory and Workplace Evidence From Australia," Discussion Papers 00/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- J. Konings & H. Lehmann & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in a Transition Economy: Ownership, Firm Size," CERT Discussion Papers 9611, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006.
"Job flow dynamics and firing restrictions: evidence from Europe,"
Working Paper Series
0602, European Central Bank.
- Julián Messina & Giovanna Vallanti, 2007. "Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 279-301, 06.
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006. "Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- González, Xulia & Miles-Touya, Daniel, 2012. "Labor market rigidities and economic efficiency: Evidence from Spain," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 833-845.
- Lawless, Martina, 2012. "Job Creation and Destruction in Recession," Economic Letters 01/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- M. Dolores Collado, 2001.
"Innovation And Job Creation And Destruction: Evidence From Spain,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2001-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- César Alonso-Borrego & Dolores Collado, 2002. "Innovation and Job Creation and Destruction . Evidence from Spain," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 68(1), pages 148-168.
- César ALONSO-BORREGO & Dolores COLLADO, 2002. "Innovation and Job Creation and Destruction : Evidence from Spain," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Collado, M. Dolores, 2001. "Innovation and job creation and destruction : evidence from Spain," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws013824, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Lawless, Martina & Murphy, Alan, 2008.
"Job Turnover in Irish Manufacturing, 1972-2006,"
10009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Armington & Alicia Robb & Zoltan J Acs, 1999. "Measures Of Job Flow Dynamics In The U.S.," Working Papers 99-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2008.
"Stylized Facts and Other Empirical Evidence on Firm Dynamics, Business Cycle and Growth,"
FEP Working Papers
276, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gil, Pedro Mazeda, 2010. "Stylised facts and other empirical evidence on firm dynamics, business cycle and growth," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 73-80, June.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Ribeiro, Eduardo, 2001. "Firm entry and exit, labor demand, and trade reform : evidence from Chile and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2659, The World Bank.
- Stephen Roper, 2004. "Job Creation and Destruction in Northern Ireland - 1973-1993," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(2), pages 183–218.
- Guertzgen, Nicole, 2007. "Job and Worker Reallocation in German Establishments: The Role of Employers? Wage Policies and Labour Market Institutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mauro Pisu, 2008. "Job creation, job destruction and firms’ international trade involvement," Working Paper Research 130, National Bank of Belgium.
- Tsou, Meng-Wen & Liu, Jin-Tan & Hammitt, James K., 2001. "Worker flows and job flows in Taiwan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 89-96, October.
- P Garibaldi, 1995.
"Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0256, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:cbi:qtbart:y:2012:m:04:p:99-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harald Dale-Olsen & Dag Rønningen, 2000. "The Importance of Definitions of Data and Observation Frequen-cies for Job and Worker Flows - Norwegian Experiences 1996-1997," Discussion Papers 278, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alexander Hijzen & Richard Upward & Peter W. Wright, 2010.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction and the Role of Small Firms: Firm-Level Evidence for the UK,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(5), pages 621-647, October.
- Alex Hijzen, & Richard Upward, & Peter Wright, . "Job Creation, Job Destruction and the Role of Small Firms: Firm-Level Evidence for the UK," Discussion Papers 07/01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Osuna, Victoria, 1999. "Job flow dynamics is segmented labor markets: the effects of a reduction in firing consts in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6163, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Pierrette Heuse & Yves Saks, 2009. "Labour flows in Belgium," Working Paper Research 162, National Bank of Belgium.
- Bilsen, Valentijn & Konings, Jozef, 1998.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction, and Growth of Newly Established, Privatized, and State-Owned Enterprises in Transition Economies: Survey Evidence from Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 429-445, September.
- Valentijn Bilsen & Jozef Konings, 1997. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and Growth of Newly Established, Privatized and State-Owned Enterprises in Transition Economies: Survey Evidence from Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 106, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zoltan J Acs & Catherine Armington, 1999. "Job Flow Dynamics in the Service Sector," Working Papers 99-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.