Plant Exit, Vintage Capital and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emami Namini, Julian & Facchini, Giovanni & Lopez, Ricardo, 2011.
"Export growth and factor market competition: theory and evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julian Emami Namini & Giovanni Facchini & Ricardo Lopez, 2011. "Export Growth and Factor Market Competition: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 28, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Julian Emami Namini & Giovanni Facchini & Ricardo A. Lopez, 2011. "Export Growth and Factor Market Competition: Theory and Evidence," Development Working Papers 309, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 09 May 2011.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011.
"Plant-level Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0064, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard & Moffat, John, 2011. "Plant-level determinants of total factor productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33561, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emami Namini, Julian & Facchini, Giovanni & López, Ricardo A., 2013. "Export growth and firm survival," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 481-486.
- Ana M. Fernandes & Caroline Paunov, 2015.
"The Risks of Innovation: Are Innovating Firms Less Likely to Die?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 97(3), pages 638-653, July.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "The risks of innovation : are innovating firms less likely to die ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6103, The World Bank.
- Rolf Golombek & Arvid Raknerud, 2012.
"Exit dynamics of start-up firms. Does profit matter?,"
706, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Golombek & Arvid Raknerud, 2015. "Exit Dynamics of Start-up Firms: Does Profit Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lopez, Ricardo A., 2006. "Imports of intermediate inputs and plant survival," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 58-62, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:377-390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger, 2009.
"Multinationals and plant exit: Evidence from Chile,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 45-51, January.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger, 2005. "Multinationals and Plant Exit: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 1611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TOKUI Joji & INUI Tomohiko & Young Gak KIM, 2008. "Embodied Technological Progress and the Productivity Slowdown in Japan," Discussion papers 08017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Martin Falk, 2015. "Returns to investments in new ski lifts: the importance of weather conditions and elevation," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1379, European Regional Science Association.
- Rolf Golombek & Arvid Raknerud, 2005. "Exit Dynamics with Adjustment Costs," Discussion Papers 442, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009.
"Dynamics of social trust and human capital in the learning process: The case of the Japan garment cluster in the period 1968-2005,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 377-389, October.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Dynamics of social trust and human capital in the learning process: The case of the Japan garment cluster in the period 1968-2005," MPRA Paper 10251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ishise, Hirokazu, 2016.
"Capital heterogeneity as a source of comparative advantage: Putty-clay technology in a ricardian model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 223-236.
- Hirokazu Ishise, 2015. "Capital Heterogeneity as a Source of Comparative Advantage: Putty-Clay Technology in a Ricardian Model," ISER Discussion Paper 0940, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Chung-Yi Tse, 2010. "Entry and Exit Echoes," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 514-536, July.
- Julian Emami Namini & Giovanni Facchini & Ricardo A. Lopez, 2011. "Export Growth and Factor Market Competition: Theory and Some Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-013/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:52:y:2004:i:2:p:255-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.