Survival of New Plants in Different Industry Environments in Norwegian Manufacturing: A Semi-proportional Cox Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Growth and Restructuring," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Helena Persson, 2004. "The Survival and Growth of New Establishments in Sweden, 1987-1995," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 423-440, October.
- Tobias Ebert & Thomas Brenner & Udo Brixy, 2015. "New Firm Survival: The Interdependence between Regional Externalities and Innovativeness," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2015. "Multinational Enterprises, Technological Intensity and Firm Survival. Evidence from Italian Manufacturing and Services Firms," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 87-106, March.
- Raquel Ortega-ArgilÃ©s & Rosina Moreno, 2005.
"Firm Competitive Strategies And The Likelihood Of Survival - The Spanish Case,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p347, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Ortega-ArgilÃ©s & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Firm Competitive Strategies and the Likelihood of Survival. The Spanish Case," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Fujii, Takamune, 2003.
"Globalizing activities and the rate of survival:: Panel data analysis on Japanese firms,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 538-560, December.
- Fukunari Kimura & Takamune Fujii, 2003. "Globalizing Activities and the Rate of Survival: Panel Data Analysis on Japanese Firms," NBER Working Papers 10067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harald Strotmann, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Survival," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 87-104, January.
- Falck, Oliver, 2005.
"Das Scheitern junger Betriebe: Ein Überlebensdauermodell auf Basis des IAB-Betriebspanels,"
Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe
V-32-05, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Falck, Oliver, 2005. "Das Scheitern junger Betriebe : ein Überlebensdauermodell auf Basis des IAB-Betriebspanels," IAB-Forschungsbericht 200513, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Oliver Falck, 2005. "Survival Chances of Start-Ups - do Regional Conditions Matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p49, European Regional Science Association.
- Harald Strotmann, 2002. "Determinanten des Überlebens von Neugründungen in der badenwürttembergischen Industrie. Eine empirische Survivalanalyse mit amtlichen Betriebsdaten," IAW Discussion Papers 06, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Pe'er, Aviad & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2008. "Firm exits as a determinant of new entry: Is there evidence of local creative destruction?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 280-306, May.
- Francine Lafontaine & Marek Zapletal & Xu Zhang, 2017. "Brighter Prospects? Assessing the Franchise Advantage using Census Data," Working Papers 17-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marcus Box, 2008. "The death of firms: exploring the effects of environment and birth cohort on firm survival in Sweden," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 379-393, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:14:y:2000:i:1:p:65-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.