Innovation and Job Creation and Destruction . Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- César ALONSO-BORREGO & Dolores COLLADO, 2002. "Innovation and Job Creation and Destruction : Evidence from Spain," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- M. Dolores Collado, 2001. "Innovation And Job Creation And Destruction: Evidence From Spain," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Collado, M. Dolores, 2001. "Innovation and job creation and destruction : evidence from Spain," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws013824, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Employment and Technological Innovation: Evidence from U.K. Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 255-284, April.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Alonso-Borrego, Cesar, 2001. "Occupational structure, technological innovation, and reorganization of production," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-73, January.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Juan J. Dolado & Ramón Gómez, 1995. "Creación y destrucción de empleo en el sector privado manufacturero español: un análisis descriptivo," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(3), pages 371-393, September.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1992.
"Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction, and Employment Reallocation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 819-863.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation," Working Papers 90-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 3728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross job creation, gross job destruction and employment reallocation," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Davis, Steven J & Haltiwanger, John & Schuh, Scott, 1996.
"Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing the Facts,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 297-315, August.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1993. "Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing theFacts," NBER Working Papers 4492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bill Lehr & Frank Lichtenberg, 1999. "Information technology and its impact on firm-level productivity: evidence from government and private data sources, 1977-1993," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 335-362, April.
- Carlos Díaz-Moreno & José E. Galdón-Sánchez, 2000. "Job creation, job destruction and the dynamics of Spanish firms," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 545-561, September.
- Konings, Jozef, 1995. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the UK Manufacturing Sector," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Doms, Mark & Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J., 1995. "The role of technology use in the survival and growth of manufacturing plants," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 523-542, December.
- Costas Meghir & Annette Ryan & John Van Reenen, 1995. "Job creation, technological innovation and adjustment costs," IFS Working Papers W95/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Davis, Steven J. & Haltiwanger, John, 1999. "Gross job flows," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 2711-2805 Elsevier.
- Sonia Ruano, 2000. "Creación y destruccción bruta de empleo en las empresas industriales españolas," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 563-584, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Cefis & Roberto Gabriele, 2005.
"Does Spatial Disaggregation Matter in Job Creation and Destruction Flows?,"
LEM Papers Series
2005/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- E. Cefis & R. Gabriele, 2005. "Does Spatial Disaggregation Matter in Job Creation and Destruction Flows?," Working Papers 05-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2012.
"Innovation and job creation in a dual labor market: evidence from Spain,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 801-813, November.
- Stucchi, Rodolfo & Giuliodori, David, 2010. "Innovation and job creation in a dual labor market: Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 23006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Forcadell, Francisco Javier, 2007. "Corporate diversification and R&D intensity dynamics," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078249, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Forcadell, Francisco Javier, 2010. "Related diversification and R&D intensity dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 537-548, May.
- Chih-Hai YANG & Chun-Hung A. LIN, 2008. "Developing Employment Effects Of Innovations: Microeconometric Evidence From Taiwan," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(2), pages 109-134.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_681_0148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.