Innovation and job creation in a dual labor market: evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stucchi, Rodolfo & Giuliodori, David, 2010. "Innovation and job creation in a dual labor market: Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 23006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Miguel Benavente & Rodolfo Lauterbach, 2008.
"Technological innovation and employment: complements or substitutes?,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 318-329.
- José Miguel Benavente & Rodolfo Lauterbach, 2006. "Technological Innovation and Employment: Complements or Substitutes," Working Papers wp221, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Harrison, Rupert & Jaumandreu, Jordi & Mairesse, Jacques & Peters, Bettina, 2014.
"Does innovation stimulate employment? A firm-level analysis using comparable micro-data from four European countries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 29-43.
- Harrison, Rupert & Jaumandreu Balanzo, Jordi & Mairesse, Jacques & Peters, Bettina, 2008. "Does Innovation Stimulate Employment? A Firm-Level Analysis Using Comparable Micro-Data From Four European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-111, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rupert Harrison & Jordi Jaumandreu & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2008. "Does Innovation Stimulate Employment? A Firm-Level Analysis Using Comparable Micro-Data from Four European Countries," NBER Working Papers 14216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Dolores Collado, 2002.
"Innovation and Job Creation and Destruction . Evidence from Spain,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 68(1), pages 148-168.
- M. Dolores Collado, 2001. "Innovation And Job Creation And Destruction: Evidence From Spain," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- César ALONSO-BORREGO & Dolores COLLADO, 2002. "Innovation and Job Creation and Destruction : Evidence from Spain," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Collado, M. Dolores, 2001. "Innovation and job creation and destruction : evidence from Spain," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws013824, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Juan J Dolado & Carlos Garcia--Serrano & Juan F. Jimeno, 2002.
"Drawing Lessons From The Boom Of Temporary Jobs In Spain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(721), pages 270-295, June.
- Juan José Dolado & Carlos García-Serrano & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "Drawing Lessons from the Boom of Temporary Jobs in Spain," Working Papers 2001-11, FEDEA.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos & Jimeno, Juan F, 2001. "Drawing Lessons From the Boom of Temporary Jobs in Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 2884, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose Galdon-Sanchez & Maia Guell, 2000. "Let's go to court! Firing costs and dismissal conflicts," Working Papers 823, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Awaworyi, Sefa & Solomon, Edna, 2016.
"Technological innovation and employment in derived labour demand models: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis,"
73557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Churchill, Sefa Awaworyi & Solomon, Edna, 2017. "Technological innovation and employment in derived labour demand models: a hierarchical meta-regression analysis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 16035, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Rodrigo Ceni, 2014. "Informality and government enforcement in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-21, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Ernst, Daniel & Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang, 2012. "Beschäftigungseffekte von Innovationen auf Unternehmensebene: Ein Überblick theoretischer und empirischer Befunde," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Schriften 03/2012, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Ramiro de Elejalde & David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2015.
"Employment and Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence from Argentina,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(1), pages 27-47, January.
- Ramiro De Elejalde & David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2013. "Employment and innovation: Firm level evidence from Argentina," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv291, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Flavio Calvino, 2016. "Technological Innovation and the Distribution of Employment Growth: a firm-level analysis," LEM Papers Series 2016/37, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:36-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falk Martin, 2015. "Employment Effects of Technological and Organizational Innovations: Evidence Based on Linked Firm-Level Data for Austria," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(3), pages 268-285, June.
More about this item
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:21:y:2012:i:8:p:801-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.