Work Transitions into and Out of Involuntary Temporary Employment in a Segmented Market: Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alba, Alfonso, 1997. "How temporary is temporary employment in Spain?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 1993. "Job Security in America: Lessons from Germany," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number kagsnh1993, july-dece.
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 1989. "The Insider-Outsider Theory of Employment and Unemployment," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026262074x, December.
- Danièle Meulders & Olivier Plasman & Robert Plasman, 1994. "Atypical employment in the EC," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13464, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Cesar Alonso-Borrego, 2014.
"Labor Contracts And Flexibility: Evidence From A Labor Market Reform In Spain,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 930-957, April.
- Aguirregabiria, Víctor & Alonso-Borrego, César, 1999. "Labor contracts and flexibility : evidence from a labor markt reform in Spain," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Aguirregabiria, Víctor & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2009. "Labor contracts and flexibility : evidence from a labor market reform in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we091811, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Cesar Alonso-Borrego, 2009. "Labor Contracts and Flexibility: Evidence from a Labor Market Reform in Spain," Working Papers tecipa-346, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1993.
"On the Political Economy of Labor Market Flexibility,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 151-196,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1993. "On the Political Economy of Labour Market Flexibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1993. "On the Political Economy of Labor Market Flexibility," DELTA Working Papers 93-02, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bruno Contini & Fabio Rapiti, 1999. "'Young In, Old Out' Revisited: New Patterns of Employment Replacement in the Italian Economy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 395-415.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Chancen und Risiken einer Flexibilisierung des Arbeitsrechts aus ökonomischer Sicht," Discussion Papers 10, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Peter Kuhn, "undated". "Canada and the "OECD Hypothesis": Does Labour Market Inflexibility Explain Canada's High Level of Unemployment?," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 10, McMaster University.
- Diaz-Vazquez, Pilar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003.
"On-the-Job Training, Firing Costs and Employment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
910, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Diaz-Vazquez, Pilar & Snower, Dennis J., 2004. "On-the-Job Training, Firing Costs and Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Zoega, Gylfi, 2010.
"Strong Hysteresis due to Age Effects,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-09, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2010. "Strong Hysteresis due to Age Effects," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 230, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1996. "A supply-side explanation of European unemployment," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 20(Sep), pages 2-15.
- Schettkat, Ronald, 2002.
"Institutions in the economic fitness landscape: What impact do welfare state institutions have on economic performance?,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment
FS I 02-210, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Schettkat, Ronald, 2003. "Institutions in the Economic Fitness Landscape: What Impact Do Welfare State Institutions Have on Economic Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 696, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gylfi Zoega, 2012.
"Employment and asset prices,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3343-3355, September.
- Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Employment and Asset Prices," Economics wp46, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Employment and Asset Prices," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0917, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1994. "Reducing supply-side disincentives to job creation," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 189-237.
- Kyota Eguchi, 2000. "Employment Protection Regulations and New Hiring," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-88, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Marcelo Veracierto, 2007.
"Establishments dynamics and matching frictions in classical competitive equilibrium,"
Working Paper Series
WP-07-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Marcelo Veracierto, 2008. "Establishments Dynamics and Matching Frictions in Classical Competitive Equilibrium," 2008 Meeting Papers 505, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anders Gustafsson, 2019.
"Busy doing nothing: why politicians implement inefficient policies,"
Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 282-299, September.
- Gustafsson, Anders, 2019. "Busy Doing Nothing – Why Politicians Implement Ineffcient Policies," Ratio Working Papers 321, The Ratio Institute.
- Adriana Kugler, 2000.
"The Incidence of Job Security Regulations on Labor Market Flexibility and Compliance in Colombia: Evidence from the 1990 Reform,"
Research Department Publications
3094, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Kugler, Adriana, 2011. "The Incidence of Job Security Regulations on Labor Market Flexibility and Compliance in Colombia: Evidence from the 1990 Reform," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3267, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Jose Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "Two-tier Employment Protection Reforms: The Spanish Experience," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 49-56, December.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoon, Hian Teck, 2005.
"Trade, capital accumulation and structural unemployment: an empirical study of the Singapore economy,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 125-152, June.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Hian Teck Hoon, 2004. "Trade, capital accumulation, and structural unemployment : An empirical study of the Singapore economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3272, The World Bank.
- Hiau Looi Kee & Hian Teck Hoon, 2004. "Trade, Capital Accumulation and Structural Unemployment: An Empirical Study of the Singapore Economy," Working Papers 06-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Mar 2004.
- Klinger, Sabine & Spitznagel, Eugen & Alatalo, Johanna & Berglind, Karin & Gustavsson, Håkan & Kure, Hans & Nio, Ilkka & Salmins, Janis & Skuja, Vita & Sørbø, Johannes, 2012. "The labour markets in Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden 2006-2010 : Developments and challenges for the future," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201207, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Andersson, Fredrik & Vejsiu, Altin, 2001. "Determinants of plant closures in Swedish manufacturing," Working Paper Series 2001:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Chen Yu-Fu & Funke Michael, 2004.
"Working Time and Employment Under Uncertainty,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-23, September.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2002. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 732, CESifo.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2002. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 134, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2004. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20409, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:53:y:2000:i:2:p:309-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.