Atypical employment in the EC
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Length:||xx, 256 p.|
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
- Alba, Alfonso, 1997. "How temporary is temporary employment in Spain?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3942 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2007.
"The mismatch between employment and child care in Italy: the impact of rationing,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 805-832, October.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 31, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," CHILD Working Papers wp08_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Hélène Périvier, 2004. "The relative generosity of the EU-15 members states' child policies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9293, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Hélène Périvier, 2006. "The Relative Generosity of the EU-15 Member States’ Child Policies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135820, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme De Henau & Sile O’Dorchai & Danièle Meulders & Hélène Périvier, 2004. "The relative generosity of the EU-15 member states’ child policies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3942, Sciences Po.
- Muffels, Ruud & Wilthagen, Ton & van den Heuvel, Nick, 2002. "Labour market transitions and employment regimes: Evidence on the flexibility-security nexus in transitional labour markets," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 02-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Muffels, Ruud & Wilthagen, Ton & Heuvel, Nick van den, 2002. "Labour Market Transitions and Employment Regimes: Evidence on the Flexibility-Security Nexus in Transitional Labour Markets," MPRA Paper 13301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zanders, H.L.G. & Koerhuis, I.G.M., 1996. "Transitional labour markets. Transitions through working time flexibility. The Dutch situation," WORC Paper 96.06.008/1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002. "The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kea Tijdens, 2002. "Gender Roles and Labor Use Strategies: Women's Part-Time Work in the European Union," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 71-99.
- Zanders, H.L.G. & Koerhuis, I.G.M., 1996. "Transitional labour markets. Working time group. Transitions through working time flexibility. The Netherlands 1966," WORC Paper 96.12.026/1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Muffels, Ruud & Fouarge, Didier, 2001. "Working Profiles and Employment Regimes in European Panel Perspective," MPRA Paper 13295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/13464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed