Labour Market Transitions and Employment Regimes: Evidence on the Flexibility-Security Nexus in Transitional Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Muffels, Ruud & Wilthagen, Ton & van den Heuvel, Nick, 2002. "Labour market transitions and employment regimes: Evidence on the flexibility-security nexus in transitional labour markets," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 02-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
References listed on IDEAS
- Danièle Meulders & Olivier Plasman & Robert Plasman, 1994. "Atypical employment in the EC," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13464, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Muffels, Ruud & Fouarge, Didier, 2001. "Working Profiles and Employment Regimes in European Panel Perspective," MPRA Paper 13295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Mytzek-Zühlke, 2007. "Einflussfaktoren betrieblichen Weiterbildungshandelns im internationalen Vergleich," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 1(3), pages 217-232, December.
- Brzinsky-Fay, Christian, 2010. "The concept of transitional labour markets: A theoretical and methodological inventory," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2010-507, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Sylvie Morel, 2012. "Sécurisation des trajectoires professionnelles, institutionnalisme commonsien et marchés transitionnels," Post-Print halshs-00815518, HAL.
- Valentova, Marie, 2007. "Attitudes to Family Policy Arrangements in Relation to Attitudes to Family and division of Labour between Genders," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Schmid, Günther, 2006. "Sharing risk: on social risk management and the governance of labour market transitions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; welfare regimes; flexibility; employment security; working time; labour market transitions; panel data;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .