The Temporal Welfare State: A Cross-national Comparison
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mahmud Rice, James & Goodin, Robert E. & Parpo, Antti, 2006. "The Temporal Welfare State: A Crossnational Comparison," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 195-228, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2002.
"What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 402-435.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "What can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," IEW - Working Papers 080, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001. "What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," CESifo Working Paper Series 503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barrett, Garry F, 2002. "The Dynamics of Participation in the Sole Parent Pension," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(240), pages 1-17, March.
- Francis Teal, 1992. "The Use and Cost of Child Care in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, pages 3-14.
- Marcia Meyers & Katherin Ross Phillips & Janet Gornick, 1996. "Supporting the Employment of Mothers: Policy Variation Across Fourteen Welfare States," LIS Working papers 139, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Robert E. Goodin & Deborah Mitchell (ed.), 2000. "The Foundations of the Welfare State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1478, September.
- Lina Eriksson & James Rice & Robert Goodin, 2007. "Temporal Aspects of Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 511-533.
- Clair Vickery, 1977. "The Time-Poor: A New Look at Poverty," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 12(1), pages 27-48.
- Walter Korpi, 2000. "Faces of Inequality: Gender, Class and Patterns of Inequalities in Different Types of Welfare States," LIS Working papers 224, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tania Burchardt, 2008. "Time and Income Poverty," CASE Reports casereport57, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Max Haller & Markus Hadler & Gerd Kaup, 2013.
"Leisure Time in Modern Societies: A New Source of Boredom and Stress?,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, pages 403-434.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2009. "Gender segregation in the Spanish labor market: An alternative approach," Working Papers 0904, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Monika Engler & Stefan Staubli, 2008. "The Distribution of Leisure Time Across Countries and Over Time," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Victoria Ateca-Amestoy, 2011. "Leisure and Subjective Well-being," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Leisure, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .