The Use And Cost Of Child Care In Australia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory, R.G. & Daly, A.E., 1990. "Can Economic Theory Explain Why Australian Women Are So Well Paid Relative To Their U.S. Counterparts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 226, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2009. "Accommodating Families," Chapters,in: Labor and Employment Law and Economics, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daina McDonald, 2006. "150 Issues of The Australian Economic Review: The Changing Face of a Journal over Time," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Denise Doiron & Guyonne Kalb, 2005.
"Demands for Child Care and Household Labour Supply in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(254), pages 215-236, September.
- Denise Doiron & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "Demands for Childcare and Household Labour Supply in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2010.
"The availability of child care centers, perceived search costs and parental life satisfaction,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 231-253, June.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2009. "The Availability of Child Care Centers, Perceived Search Costs and Parental Life Satisfaction," CEPR Discussion Papers 620, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Mahmud Rice, James & Goodin, Robert E. & Parpo, Antti, 2006.
"The Temporal Welfare State: A Crossnational Comparison,"
Journal of Public Policy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 195-228, December.
- James Mahmud Rice & Robert E. Goodin & Antti Parpo, 2006. "The Temporal Welfare State: A Cross-national Comparison," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_449, Levy Economics Institute.
- James Rice & Robert Goodin & Antti Parpo, 2006. "The Temporal Welfare State: A Crossnational Comparison," LIS Working papers 431, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market ; women ; child care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .