Time and Income Poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dean, Hartley, 2007. "Tipping the balance: the problematic nature of work–life balance in a low-income neighbourhood," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3452, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bojer, Hilde, 2006. "Income Capability and Child Care," Memorandum 14/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Shelley Phipps & Peter Burton & Lars Osberg, 2001. "Time as a Source of Inequality Within Marriage: Are Husbands More Satisfied With Time for Themselves than Wives?," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 1-21.
- Kan, Â Man Yee & Gershuny, Jonathan, 2006. "Human capital and social position in Britain: creating a measure of wage-earning potential from BHPS data," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Simon Duncan, 2006. "Mothers’ Work–Life Balance: Individualized Preferences or Cultural Construction?," Chapters,in: Gender Divisions and Working Time in the New Economy, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kimberly Fisher & Michael Bittman & Patricia Hill & Cathy Thomson, 2005. "The time cost of care," electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)) and The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), vol. 2(1), pages 54-66, October.
- Gershuny, Jonathan, 2000. "Changing Times: Work and Leisure in Postindustrial Society," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287872.
- Folbre, Nancy, 1986. "Hearts and spades: Paradigms of household economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 245-255, February.
- Robert Goodin & James Rice & Michael Bittman & Peter Saunders, 2005. "The Time-Pressure Illusion: Discretionary Time vs. Free Time," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 43-70, August.
- Mahmud Rice, James & Goodin, Robert E. & Parpo, Antti, 2006.
"The Temporal Welfare State: A Crossnational Comparison,"
Journal of Public Policy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 195-228, December.
- James Mahmud Rice & Robert E. Goodin & Antti Parpo, 2006. "The Temporal Welfare State: A Cross-national Comparison," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_449, Levy Economics Institute.
- Asghar Zaidi & Tania Burchardt, 2005. "Comparing Incomes When Needs Differ: Equivalization For The Extra Costs Of Disability In The U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 89-114, March.
- Holly Sutherland, 1997. "Women, men and the redistribution of Income," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)